why do non-legacy clans lose rivalries so often

chance111

why do non legacy clans always lose rivalries  

82 members have voted

1. 1. which clans are superior

• legacy clans (foe, eop, critical damage, cp, ir etc)
    • non-legacy clans (sv, ub, fi, sf)

you have (breakable):

hanubundle of twigs as ur breakable leader, name is self explanatory.

[ random 2k10 slave scouter, worst leader in tlp's history, got told to stfu by a homosexual in 2k17] @@Range Grudge as breakable warlord

[random got warlord in tlp and clan closed the next day/obsessed/garbage/unbranded glasses] @@Ecstacy as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being complete trash, 2k17 clanner/obsessed/biggest tryhard] @ aka mewhu as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being garbage, obsessed, 6k posts on sharkbrew but claims he has a life] @ aka rock slug as one of breakable core members

[random tribulation tryhard, very bad also kicked from foe for being garbage] @@davld as one of breakable core members

[random obsessed mess prob one of the worst runescape players ive ever witnessed in my entire life, kicked from foe as well for being absolute trash] @@33th as one of breakable core members

[random brain dead reject who also got kicked from foe for being garbage and now hes obsessed with foe l0l] @@Maaku as one of breakable core members

wat do u expect m8 l000000l

Imagine being random fo edge recruit who believes holydreams propaganda xd I ran without gear 3 fo preps and ur british rank asked me do i want to be in fo anymore

Imagine being random fo edge recruit who believes holydreams propaganda xd I ran without gear 3 fo preps and ur british rank asked me do i want to be in fo anymore

nah u got kicked for being trash and ur still mad bruv l0000000000l

imagine joining the military and all u think about is foe while ur doing push-ups lmfaoooo

Never lost a rivalry so im not sure what you mean? but from that list, Ill be rival-ring one of those brown sticky stuff legacy clans. IR aint beating brown sticky stuff.

IR was dominating the MPC scene while you were taking junior high special education classes.

Imagine not being able to re-open TLP because your rank team is too unreliable and you lose all of your rivalries LOL

LOOOL

Ye I think the clan is called Critical Brain Damage thinking of joining with my main

wow bro good one!!! sf strong!!!!

you have (breakable):

hanubundle of twigs as ur breakable leader, name is self explanatory.

[ random 2k10 slave scouter, worst leader in tlp's history, got told to stfu by a homosexual in 2k17] @@Range Grudge as breakable warlord

[random got warlord in tlp and clan closed the next day/obsessed/garbage/unbranded glasses] @@Ecstacy as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being complete trash, 2k17 clanner/obsessed/biggest tryhard] @ aka mewhu as one of breakable core members

[random kicked from foe for being garbage, obsessed, 6k posts on sharkbrew but claims he has a life] @ aka rock slug as one of breakable core members

[random tribulation tryhard, very bad also kicked from foe for being garbage] @@davld as one of breakable core members

[random obsessed mess prob one of the worst runescape players ive ever witnessed in my entire life, kicked from foe as well for being absolute trash] @@33th as one of breakable core members

[random brain dead reject who also got kicked from foe for being garbage and now hes obsessed with foe l0l] @@Maaku as one of breakable core members

wat do u expect m8 l000000l

LOOOOOOL retweet

i think the legacy clan misfits won every rivalry since they started

Misfits vs AAO

Misfits vs RD

Misfits vs SF

Misfits vs Doom

^they all closed

And Misfits vs Fatality and misfits is smoking them lmao

Misfits is probably the savior of this community, bringing back this scene single handedly