Eruption Of Pures ~ Protecting The Throne

Dripz`

You need gifs and pics of cauliflower brown sticky stuff to make your aftermath topics slightly amusing or even engaging because apart from that it's just a complete load of brown sticky stuff.

The feels bro, your parents had to tie a bone aroun your neck just so your dog could pay interest snd play wid you

sounds about right

When our ranks are down, we encourage anyone to call and give a helping hand. Unlike you spastics we won't tell anyone that is doing something proper to stop just because we think our ranks have the say in everything during a return fight. he was doing a good job at back up calling when our main callers died due to being sniped by fatality mains... We appreciate the help so we let him keep calling. Theres no reason to tell someone to shut up when they are doing a good job.

if only I was in fi so these replies were relevant to me. Why was an app unmuted In the first place lol can only like one of your ranks call??

if only I was in fi so these replies were relevant to me. Why was an app unmuted In the first place lol can only like one of your ranks call??

Better than having kobe call with his earraping accent. Solo leech murd n baba were down, dripz did good so what the fuck is wrong with that? Pissants

Haha au

Shoutout to dripz an applicant for calling

Shoutout to the mains (especially the one in the def cape and bucket helm we see at eop trips every week!)

Shoutout to the forum guests for attending (tribey0 etc)

Shoutout to this reply more than likely being deleted

Someone from zu complaining about invites and applicants calling, top kek