Eruption of Pures Sunday: Chasing SV and smoking all ft. Fo, Breakable, IR, MF

del

lmao imagine lying about opts in 2k17 to win WCOTM on a runescape related community website.

Gratz on pulling 40 lmao heard sv had 60

don't think you understand how wcotm works but that's understandable since your clan can't post on these forums even after bending the knee to slush

Eop so dead they chase a 1 server clan nowadays lol

I re call trying to set up fights with your clan in the beginning of LPC (when you were losing and then lost the rivalry), you'd tell us to go defend gdz while you went to chase dead and irrelevant clans when pulls were pretty much the exact same.

I re call trying to set up fights with your clan in the beginning of LPC (when you were losing and then lost the rivalry), you'd tell us to go defend gdz while you went to chase dead and irrelevant clans when pulls were pretty much the exact same.

It's funny cos his ranks suck up to us cos they don't want another rivalry :D stay out the loop Mr Low Tier

you're mistaken if you think i didn't query that link. sleep well little boy, i'll be calling nina and co. later for attempting that  ^_^

if you like, you can join in on the fun! (i'll keep her cell # pvt since that may interfere with work) (214) 792-9004

Hahahhahhahahhhhhhhahahahahhaghghhhah

Im cying you're so dumb whahshahahahhahahahaahhaah