mixture of rage and olympus open a new clan?

darwapetroska

I liked both clans a lot but it sucks to see the leadership close rage and Olympus because they say they have no time but they still manage to open new clans ..

They should've stayed open

There's quite a lot of difference between having time for an xlpc and an actual competitive clan - I'm getting 1-3 hours a day maximum online right now, which is enough to have a prep/midweek/weekend and that's about it. My IRL will always come first and that's just how it is. You know quite well the difference in time and responsibility required to lead something on a competitive level, hence why you gave the clan over to someone who had the time to do so.

There's quite a lot of difference between having time for an xlpc and an actual competitive clan - I'm getting 1-3 hours a day maximum online right now, which is enough to have a prep/midweek/weekend and that's about it. My IRL will always come first and that's just how it is. You know quite well the difference in time and responsibility required to lead something on a competitive level, hence why you gave the clan over to someone who had the time to do so.

I went inactive because I went on deployment with the military. I had no access to Wi-Fi. I play 2-3 hours a day through the week and it's more than enough time lol. You just have to use your time wisely

Olympus wasn't competitive lol