College Football Playoff Picks?

eop hider123456

1. Alabama

(Nice win today against a solid Auburn team in the Iron bow. Honestly this team is getting better ever week and watching their offense develop is cool. With that being said though I hate the SEC with a passion and would like nothing more then to see them get rammed by TCU or Ohio State.

2. Oregon

(They have a QB who puts up 500+ yards of offense a fucking game, if this isn't asking for consistent blowouts I don't know what will. Their defense isn't to bad either though. Their explosive and play up temp from the second they gain momentum.)

3. Ohio State

(I don't give a fuck if J.T Barrett is out for the season these motherfuckers know how to WIN. They have now lost two of their best QB and are STILL in the hunt to make it into the playoffs. They have a great front 4 led by Joey Bosa and are bound to beat Wisconsin next week in the Big 10 Championship which will hopefully guarantee them a way into the playoffs.)

4. Florida State

(Honestly I hate this team more then I hate the SEC, they are on a 28 game winning streak which is the longest of any team in the FBS, the thing that makes me nervous about putting them at four is that they don't play 3 quarters of football they have trailed to ranked and unranked teams 8 FUCKING TIMES this year and have gone on to win by an average margin of 5 points. That means they are practically asleep for 3/4 of the game and in the last 15 minutes come alive. Props for barely beating Florida though cause after they Dicked Georgia I really thought they would upset FSU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...

Discovering online essay writing services https://essayhub.com/ was a turning point in my academic journey. The extensive range of services they offer catered perfectly to my varied academic needs. Their experts were not just knowledgeable in their respective fields, but also incredibly skilled in imparting that knowledge. The guidance I received went beyond mere academic help; it was a learning experience that enhanced my understanding and helped me develop a deeper appreciation for the subjects. Their commitment to providing personalized and comprehensive support truly set them apart.

• 1 month later...

Facing the daunting task of writing my dissertation, I'm relieved to know there's expert assistance available. https://paperwriter.com/write-my-dissertation With disciplines ranging from abstracts to literature reviews, I'm confident that their specialized knowledge will guide me through this challenging academic journey. It's reassuring to have support when tackling such a significant undertaking.

• 1 month later...

Balancing college football and academics can be tough. Sometimes, it's a struggle to find time for both, especially when you have to work on assignments like literature reviews. That's where getting help with literature review can be useful. Proffesional writing services offer assistance that can lighten the load and let you focus on your game and studies.