Why is fatality called fi

Triggerer

swear to god fi beat misfits in a rivalry so they decided to make an excuse to beef over a newly opened clan over a hat colour? can you confirm this. legitmate question @@Koed Beastly

Eum false.

Have u seen any (qualitative) weekend aftermath from fatality in the past few weeks?

Thought so.

They started this rivalry to get out of their slumping situation and it was fun while it lasted.

You have to be honest and say they lost this rivalry.

If you say they beat misfits every single time you either can't be reasoned with or you are being justin beiber.

I can provide you with multiple behind the scenes intel on them struggling  ;) .

I didnt start this beef with px aswell.

At first I was being helpfull towards Phoenix by making their wiki page, idling in their teamspeak, helping out where I could and brown sticky stuff, but of they want the hands they can get it.

In regarding to the hat thing: you dont pick a hat that is already being used.

Plenty of other hats available lal.

Eum false.

Have u seen any (qualitative) weekend aftermath from fatality in the past few weeks?

Thought so.

They started this rivalry to get out of their slumping situation and it was fun while it lasted.

I can provide you with multiple behind the scenes intel on them struggling.

At first I was being helpfull towards Phoenix by making their wiki page, idling in their teamspeak and brown sticky stuff, but of they want the hands they can get it.

Plenty of other hats available lal

@@Koed Beastly Not sure. from what i saw on sharkbrew they made you from one of the highest pulling clans to a middle pulling clan. And why are you beefing over a hat colour? you Don't see unbreakable crying about Apex having the same hat colour? If it was a cape i'd understand

Also i know you were helping. i also appreciate the help with the wiki since we are a new clan :)

@@Koed Beastly Not sure. from what i saw on sharkbrew they made you from one of the highest pulling clans to a middle pulling clan. And why are you beefing over a hat colour? you Don't see unbreakable crying about Apex having the same hat colour? If it was a cape i'd understand

Have u crosschecked with other clans?

Everyones pull is lower then months ago. 

I'm not flaming you but are you a 2k16 clanner?

It's a continues cycle where in the autumn and winter clan pull at least 25% more then during the late spring / summer.

Misfits peaked at 70 - man pulls just before the HPC clans decided to move down to the LPC scene because they saw how fun & clean / respectfull the scene was.

We had quite some people going back to their HPC clan (double clanners) but we remained pulling stable 55-60's around march.

Then exams / summer started to kick in and we pull 45 - 50 like most of the clans.

I dont see the relation with FI tho (they pull < 30 nowadays or simply dont go out)

UB is a CW based clan, they dont care because they hardly use it.

We are wilderness based clan soo it's our mandatory outfit during all events.

Have u crosschecked with other clans?

Everyones pull is lower then months ago. 

I'm not flaming you but are you a 2k16 clanner?

It's a continues cycle where in the autumn and winter clan pull at least 25% more then during the late spring / summer.

Misfits peaked at 70 - man pulls just before the HPC clans decided to move down to the LPC scene because they saw how fun & clean / respectfull the scene was.

We had quite some people going back to their HPC clan (double clanners) but we remained pulling stable 55-60's around march.

UB is a CW based clan, they dont care because they hardly use it.

We are wilderness based clan soo it's our mandatory outfit during all events.

I understand that. But 30 man pulls is low. and yea i have noticed clans pulling less. 

And for sure I'm very happy pures are 1-4 defense now. How pure clanning is suppose to be :P

Too bad people are already going 101cb and stuff. Hpc will prolly come back in my opinion. we will see though

UB do love there clan wars but still they go out every weekend with the same hats. 

Capes matter not hats. It doesn't change anything

I understand that. But 30 man pulls is low. and yea i have noticed clans pulling less. 

And for sure I'm very happy pures are 1-4 defense now. How pure clanning is suppose to be :P

Too bad people are already going 101cb and stuff. Hpc will prolly come back in my opinion. we will see though

UB do love there clan wars but still they go out every weekend with the same hats. 

Capes matter not hats. It doesn't change anything

30? We pull 35 - 40 to preps nowadays and stable 50's for weeks to weekend trips.

We just recently started to do f2p to evolve to a 2 server based clan and some of our members dont like the scene, this is why we pull 30's in the f2p server.

I like you ma man.

Good mini'er aswel!

Just try to tell your other Px ranks to chillax aye.

I dont mind giving px action as long as they dont start to talk brown sticky stuff from the moment they enter the scene.

Act like underdogs and post friendly and convincing topics about winning.

I've been long enough on the brew to know that a barking dog doesnt bite  :P

I agree it doesnt change anything but then the following question arises: how do you keep them apart in a video (especially when px doesnt use capecounters)?

It's much more appealing to see a video of clans with different clan hats fighting eachother  ;)

30? We pull 35 - 40 to preps nowadays and stable 50's for weeks to weekend trips.

We just recently started to do f2p to evolve to a 2 server based clan and some of our members dont like the scene, this is why we pull 30's in the f2p server.

I like you ma man.

Good mini'er aswel!

I dont mind giving px action as long as they dont start to talk brown sticky stuff from the moment they enter the scene.

I agree it doesnt change anything but then the following question arises: how do you keep them apart in a video (especially when px doesnt use capecounters)?

It's much more appealing to see a video of clans with different clan hats fighting eachother  ;)

let me join mifsits

I like you ma man.

Good mini'er aswel!

Tbh man its both sides when it comes to a rivalry.

And thank you friend, You were in redemption v1 or somthing right? I pretty sure i remember you

And cause you have a bright yellow cape and we have a dark red cape

I could be wrong by this statement but I'm quite sure zeekev started the beef before we opened because of the capes and you camped us for no reason on our opening trip.

Even if you disagree with our hats there is no reason to beef with a newly opened clan when the scene is dying as it is

Also we do brother

3c52db04e48b8183419d87fe17285cf5.png

I agree that it is more appealing seeing multiple different color hats. But also agree if it were a cape it would be of actual concern. Truly is just a hat. Sup and Aao same hat. doom and eop were, sv and cd, ub apex, the list goes on. Sure there are plenty of other hats. A hat really is just a hat though. 

I agree that it is more appealing seeing multiple different color hats. But also agree if it were a cape it would be of actual concern. Truly is just a hat. Sup and Aao same hat. doom and eop were, sv and cd, ub apex, the list goes on. Sure there are plenty of other hats. A hat really is just a hat though. 

I can agree with this

Eum false.

Thought so.

If you say they beat misfits every single time you either can't be reasoned with or you are being justin beiber.

I can provide you with multiple behind the scenes intel on them struggling  ;) .

At first I was being helpfull towards Phoenix by making their wiki page, idling in their teamspeak, helping out where I could and brown sticky stuff, but of they want the hands they can get it.

Plenty of other hats available lal.

Euhm false, just prep us :)