Why is fatality called fi

Triggerer

30? We pull 35 - 40 to preps nowadays and stable 50's for weeks to weekend trips.

We just recently started to do f2p to evolve to a 2 server based clan and some of our members dont like the scene, this is why we pull 30's in the f2p server.

I like you ma man.

Good mini'er aswel!

Just try to tell your other Px ranks to chillax aye.

I dont mind giving px action as long as they dont start to talk brown sticky stuff from the moment they enter the scene.

Act like underdogs and post friendly and convincing topics about winning.

I've been long enough on the brew to know that a barking dog doesnt bite :P

I agree it doesnt change anything but then the following question arises: how do you keep them apart in a video (especially when px doesnt use capecounters)?

It's much more appealing to see a video of clans with different clan hats fighting eachother ;)

Yea but it sucks to take a hat that does not really match a cape. Its hard to find a nice cape and hat as a new opening clan since you dont want capes of dead clans and brown sticky stuff.

Yea but it sucks to take a hat that does not really match a cape. Its hard to find a nice cape and hat as a new opening clan since you dont want capes of dead clans and brown sticky stuff.

Heya Tim

Yeah I agree :P

But then again as new opening clan you should also be looking at the hats which are currently being used (imo).

Let Salso / Kevin fight it out xd.

Looking forward to our prep on friday!

It's damn near just about the end of 17 and people are beefing over the color of a pixelated hat that does literally nothing in game like as long as you have a different team cape it literally does not matter what little get up you're rocking on ur cranium my g lol

Heya Tim

Yeah I agree :P

But then again as new opening clan you should also be looking at the hats which are currently being used (imo).

Let Salso / Kevin fight it out xd.

Looking forward to our prep on friday!

I agree that it is more appealing seeing multiple different color hats. But also agree if it were a cape it would be of actual concern. Truly is just a hat. Sup and Aao same hat. doom and eop were, sv and cd, ub apex, the list goes on. Sure there are plenty of other hats. A hat really is just a hat though.

I agree that it is more appealing seeing multiple different color hats. But also agree if it were a cape it would be of actual concern. Truly is just a hat. Sup and Aao same hat. doom and eop were, sv and cd, ub apex, the list goes on. Sure there are plenty of other hats. A hat really is just a hat though.

This, it just seems weird RD would re-open then choose a different hat