Read carefully before clicking on links

puppyslush

look whos doing it with pures.

yeah, we did it with 'pures' for the longest when the scene was 20/39def, well see how long you fighting them with only pures lasts

we can take this to another topic and get mad post count, just keep this thread on topic btw 

sad ddoserinos

ur clan resorted to mains in mpc lmfao

DDoS and mains are two different things. Whilst bringing mains is a low-quality thing to do, DDoS can't even be put on the list.

When I was a rank in Rage we had never brought mains nor would we have. The only time mains were used was against CD - a clan who boasts about their 'main-quality'. Also, Ruin lost the rivalry against Rage big time so not sure what those signatures of yours is doing.

DDoS and mains are two different things. Whilst bringing mains is a low-quality thing to do, DDoS can't even be put on the list.

When I was a rank in Rage we had never brought mains nor would we have. The only time mains were used was against CD - a clan who boasts about their 'main-quality'. Also, Ruin lost the rivalry against Rage big time so not sure what those signatures of yours is doing.

When your clan allows mains vs cd do you think your members log off of them while fighting other clans lmao

yea bringing mains is way more effective than ddosing, so I agree they can't be compared, especially when you have 3 or 4 clans in the same cape bringing mains like rage did

yea bringing mains is way more effective than ddosing, so I agree they can't be compared, especially when you have 3 or 4 clans in the same cape bringing mains like rage did

When your clan allows mains vs cd do you think your members log off of them while fighting other clans lmao

I've said this before but this is where you all stump and go MIA; prove that Rage used mains against a clan without mains (& don't tag other clans/rag units/teams sniping - thats not Rage).

Go look at old topics etc. find something.

I've said this before but this is where you all stump and go MIA; prove that Rage used mains against a clan without mains (& don't tag other clans/rag units/teams sniping - thats not Rage).

Go look at old topics etc. find something.

I already know firsthand u used mains against ruin and anyway this isn't a murder case lmao I'm not trying to get proof of something that happened a yr ago

I already know firsthand u used mains against ruin and anyway this isn't a murder case lmao I'm not trying to get proof of something that happened a yr ago

"I already know"

Yes. Think we should notify all universities and research facilities. Once you 'know' something, it is 100% true without any doubts.