BV News: Breaking News - Mass Genocide at w93 Chaos Altar - ft OB perfected ft OB TS LEAK

Don Elmir

not on either but u act like winning fights and minis with mains = you #1 lmao

Don't worry this is the first time CD has been relevant in xlpc - they'll go back to whatever rock they were under tomorrow.. smh they can't even win an even opts cb regulated prep. They're just aids to this scene it's embarrassing.

RP slapped them so bad (2-0) that they couldn't even finish the whole set.. #RIP

"i cannot scream man becuz my father is behind me BUT LETS GO BOYS LETS GO WOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Don't worry this is the first time CD has been relevant in xlpc - they'll go back to whatever rock they were under tomorrow.. smh they can't even win an even opts cb regulated prep. They're just aids to this scene it's embarrassing.
RP slapped them so bad (2-0) that they couldn't even finish the whole set.. #RIP

you still licking ob's vagina???

tbh the scene its self is justin beiber 79cb cap and overs I cant wait till the xlpc reset when everyone moves to lpc

You've been open 4 months, and are getting demoralized by a clan open 2 weeks. Just remember Enza did this to you, cauliflower main clan. Also used by CD?, you have eop on a leash, kyp. When will you learn?

f0027a40f065e79646f47adfce6ff159.png

refer to bottom of that pic. lmfao 0 iq broccoli.

Lmfao using old pics.. Litmob wasnt on the trip you broccoli... Nice try morons...

Stfu +1 downy kyp

refer to bottom of that pic. lmfao 0 iq broccoli.

Lolll theres like 3 leaks in ur clan

Bro who are you? Start clanning in 2k17?