Rampage SMOKES TF OUTTA Network 3x FT. Special Forces

Fat Boy

You literally have 0 impact on any scene you've been involved with ;you have been and always will be second or last , it's sad that Ryan has such a useless rank in yourself. Ascent made every single one of you flawless kids. Funny how you claim #1/#2 but got outpulled by a clan who's official opening was 2 weeks ago.. And before you claim your "quality" is better just remember ascent was 5-0 in preps and y'all never beat us. Pipe down and listen to kfcryan. Cause your a nobody in a scene that no one takes seriously. Especially with your dumbass at the forefront. Kindly KYP and enjoy your brown sticky stuffty broken lpc scene

See it's funny that the only thing you have on us is experience. KYP kid Ascent ain't brown sticky stuff to xlpc. Y'all in the toddler league boy stay in your own lane. The fact that you have to bring up Flawless to stay relevant shows how much of a broccoli you truly are. I feel bad for any kid that was ever in ascent that had to deal with listening to you. If you knew what you were doing we wouldn't have to close ascent every other month now, would we? Like I said - keep your dumb ass perspective off of our topic. 

See it's funny that the only thing you have on us is experience. KYP kid Ascent ain't brown sticky stuff to xlpc. Y'all in the toddler league boy stay in your own lane. The fact that you have to bring up Flawless to stay relevant shows how much of a broccoli you truly are. I feel bad for any kid that was ever in ascent that had to deal with listening to you. If you knew what you were doing we wouldn't have to close ascent every other month now, would we? Like I said - keep your dumb ass perspective off of our topic. 

in order to close a clan you have to be good. you have never closed ascent. nor will you ever be able to l0l this scene is broccolied and you and your window licking clan mates are part of the issue, when you grow a set of balls join an LPC and get out of this "toddler" league you scrub, We unlike the rest of you goons like teaching and bringing in new people to clanning, where as you're to scared to compete with clans that have real quality.. you're heads so clouded by your low tier experience that you think xlpc is a competitive scene when in reality this scene is to teach kids how to clan and provide them with a stepping stone to a real clan (foe,eop,ub,sup,apex,Mf, etc.)

until you realize you're the "#1/#2" in a scene that has never been relevant you will never be taken seriously. gz you're the best of the worst l0l. just quit replying kid you lack the intelligence  to rebuttal with a real argument.

in order to close a clan you have to be good. you have never closed ascent. nor will you ever be able to l0l this scene is broccolied and you and your window licking clan mates are part of the issue, when you grow a set of balls join an LPC and get out of this "toddler" league you scrub, We unlike the rest of you goons like teaching and bringing in new people to clanning, where as you're to scared to compete with clans that have real quality.. you're heads so clouded by your low tier experience that you think xlpc is a competitive scene when in reality this scene is to teach kids how to clan and provide them with a stepping stone to a real clan (foe,eop,ub,sup,apex,Mf, etc.)

until you realize you're the "#1/#2" in a scene that has never been relevant you will never be taken seriously. gz you're the best of the worst l0l. just quit replying kid you lack the intelligence  to rebuttal with a real argument.

Alright wit yo big ego ass lemme do it to ya...

1. We have closed Ascent before, and we will do it again. You have yet to argue against the fact that you close and re-open every other month. That's a FACT.

2. "we unlike the rest of you goons like teaching and bringing in new people to clanning" - WE have no LPC experience in our clan. Every member is NEW to clanning. Holy brown sticky stuff with yo dumb ass learn how to think before you type. We are all new to the scene yet we've lasted longer and have had better quality than you have. If you would like to settle this, quit avoiding me when I ask you for a prep.

3. If you're so concerned about LPC, stay in those topics. Keep our clan out ya mouth because it serves you no real purpose. You just got triggered by someone who, in your words, is "in a scene that will never be taken seriously".. God bless u kid and goodnight, eat ya own words and stape this L on your forehead

1. We have closed Ascent before, and we will do it again. You have yet to argue against the fact that you close and re-open every other month. That's a FACT.

2. "we unlike the rest of you goons like teaching and bringing in new people to clanning" - WE have no LPC experience in our clan. Every member is NEW to clanning. Holy brown sticky stuff with yo dumb ass learn how to think before you type. We are all new to the scene yet we've lasted longer and have had better quality than you have. If you would like to settle this, quit avoiding me when I ask you for a prep.

3. If you're so concerned about LPC, stay in those topics. Keep our clan out ya mouth because it serves you no real purpose. You just got triggered by someone who, in your words, is "in a scene that will never be taken seriously".. God bless u kid and goodnight, eat ya own words and stape this L on your forehead

provide the proof you have closed ascent. 

we dont open every month we have opened once since 2014 and were attempting to reopen until the scene became 75cb or whatever you retards decided.

and for my last point, you my friend are the one whose triggered as you rage type your bullet points to me proving that your own big head calls out a clan that has proudly kept it under 65 cb. your like the big kid at school who picks on third graders to feel better about themselves.

you compete with low tier xlpc's which is hilarious yet you wont compete with OB/BV who are your direct competition. feelsbad to be a clueless rank i guess right Dlphn lmfao.

the only people taking L's are you guys. keep looking broccolied by quoting me tho this is entertaining 

provide the proof you have closed ascent. 

we dont open every month we have opened once since 2014 and were attempting to reopen until the scene became 75cb or whatever you retards decided.

and for my last point, you my friend are the one whose triggered as you rage type your bullet points to me proving that your own big head calls out a clan that has proudly kept it under 65 cb. your like the big kid at school who picks on third graders to feel better about themselves.

you compete with low tier xlpc's which is hilarious yet you wont compete with OB/BV who are your direct competition. feelsbad to be a clueless rank i guess right Dlphn lmfao.

the only people taking L's are you guys. keep looking broccolied by quoting me tho this is entertaining 

I'm pretty entertained myself. 

We just 3-0'd BV? 

Outburst is the only ones to beat Rampage, Rampage is the only ones to beat OB.. lol wym?

I'm pretty entertained myself.

We just 3-0'd BV?

Outburst is the only ones to beat Rampage, Rampage is the only ones to beat OB.. lol wym?

But your wilderness aftermath show different , you did well in clanwars I will admit and gz however in the wilderness you don't compete eight them clearly..

Also still didnt see the proof you closed ascent.

wasnt it rijn who said , bro mass 2pm with H8 and bt and OB will close , 1 day in that event H8 pulled 7 and never came out once during that time zone change ???? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL , and gz u won fights with us helping you LMFAOOOOOOOO ur core team was sht af ... anyway H8 CLOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSED AND RAMPAGE IS STILL HERE IN THE SCENE .  how can u talk ? lmao and ur leader @ who talked so much sht about OB , is currently in outburst lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo 

H8 didnt smack Rampage once , in wild and preps.  #FACTSSSSS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

im a human just saying , Flawless stayed open longer then Ascent did soooo uhmmmmmmmmmmm ............................................................................................................................................................................. now Ascent reopened with 12 people congratz.   you got overdosed to join your sht clan but you still dont do nothing ..... 

bro ur clan is trying to go lpc right now when ur pulling 25 to ur trips

lmfa0 don't @ me chicken boy

bro ur clan is trying to go lpc right now when ur pulling 25 to ur trips

lmfa0 don't @ me chicken boy

Where did you get the notion that our clan is trying to go LPC, country boy? You been hanging out too much with your female cousins, huh?

WHEN DID U CLOSED ASCENT LAST TIME I CHECKED WE CLOSED YOUR LEADERS CLANS PLENTY OF TIMES ALSO YOU GUYS ARE DELUSIONAL IF U THINK YOU CLOSED ALL THOSE CLANS IN HIS SIG LMAO

You literally have 0 impact on any scene you've been involved with ;you have been and always will be second or last , it's sad that Ryan has such a useless rank in yourself. Ascent made every single one of you flawless kids. Funny how you claim #1/#2 but got outpulled by a clan who's official opening was 2 weeks ago.. And before you claim your "quality" is better just remember ascent was 5-0 in preps and y'all never beat us. Pipe down and listen to kfcryan. Cause your a nobody in a scene that no one takes seriously. Especially with your dumbass at the forefront. Kindly KYP and enjoy your brown sticky stuffty broken lpc scene

I rember when we smoked you as flawless many times in that prep we won ryan chocked on a chickenwing safe to say we closed ascent/ambition

I rember when we smoked you as flawless many times in that prep we won ryan chocked on a chickenwing safe to say we closed ascent/ambition

Ascent never lost a prep to flawless

Ambition was a different clan so 0 cares about that Lmfao

We closed ascent due to internal issues no clan had any effect on our closure

Thanks for the little action, we massed up unofficially to snipe and didn't realize there were clans that pulled so low.

Like I said before, enjoying our little scraps, but I would be careful with all the big talk, while I don't really care much about your clan, keeping up the flame would be a very bad idea for your clan in the future.

Why do you continue to talk brown sticky stuff on the brew? you bring mains and you forever brought mains, you just had retards who joined your path of clanning which is fucking garbage. 

Enjoy putting leaks in clans and attempt to get action but like i said before you will never get 1 event versus SF. Only desperate  closing clans need that kind of action. 

For Rampage Sake, I'll tell you right now @@BvG, you hit them in the wild  they won't be alone if you're going to continue to act tough. Promise. 

Ascent never lost a prep to flawless

Ambition was a different clan so 0 cares about that Lmfao

We closed ascent due to internal issues no clan had any effect on our closure

Yall did lose a prep it was flawless first prep lmao