a

davld

lmao never use that video again

u won that because of us imperial lmaoooooo bragging about something u never can do again

they won because doom's entire 2015 core quit

the same core that won 29 preps in a row

the same core that slammed supremacy 9 out of 9 times

cd, sv, imperial, any other moron clan could never streak even half of that.

mfw this nigga whos in sv talks about positions clans are in l0l 

You have at least 5 leaks in you, seniors included, you've had tons of members go to main clans permanently because they couldn't be fucked with SV and how brown sticky stuff you are, you have a negative prep record since reopening as pures, you have 25+ inactives who were there when u opened but have gone inactive which includes a massive list where seniors, old schools are included. 

Your good friend Don pmed tons of kids that didnt show up on forums, and asked them why they didnt show, while begging them to show up for the next weekend in which they didnt show up to anyways LOL. 

You have cancelled saturdays because literally everyone was dicking you and couldn't do brown sticky stuff about it with your terrible pulls, which btw included a very funny weekend where you pulled 25 and had a 1v1 fight vs Fatality, went to go do clw with them and ended after an hour (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL). 

Your so called "loyal" usain bolts are going inactive too, Don will soon go inactive if he isnt already, Zeke has gone inactive and those Imperial kids you talk to so highly about have gone inactive, while the rest will either go inactive or leave eventually. Oh, and your community is dead btw with brown sticky stuffty TS numbers and kids sitting in their own channels because they simply hate the community or dont fit in with awkward people like you lmfao. 

Yea, you're definitely closing soon LMFAO

look how triggered you are, u made an essay lmao

is it really that hard to understand that sv is better than cd in every aspect, I offered a prep u keep ignoring 

now keep telling me how brown sticky stuff my clan is, while cd depends on mains and losing their rivalry against unbreakble 

btw nice sunday trips lol

they won because doom's entire 2015 core quit

the same core that won 29 preps in a row

the same core that slammed supremacy 9 out of 9 times

cd, sv, imperial, any other moron clan could never streak even half of that.

what lmao

i fucked doom while they were hpc x3 times while imperial was mpc 

u had 29 streak cuz u won fights against sf and other brown sticky stuff clans 

imperial was #1 matched while being open and fought all hpc clans and won all while being a mpc clan 

u came at us l0l0l0l

now pay for your sins

7713f575f119bf9c9319b19ae6050c42.png

ever since ub started a rivalry with cd (so they can try justify avoiding EOP and FOE) ub have lost 90% of their preps and fights l000l imagine starting a rivalry with "edge recruits" just to lose to them ahahhahaha

look how triggered you are, u made an essay lmao

is it really that hard to understand that sv is better than cd in every aspect, I offered a prep u keep ignoring 

now keep telling me how brown sticky stuff my clan is, while cd depends on mains and losing their rivalry against unbreakble 

btw nice sunday trips lol

keep offering me a prep? you have no say in your clan lmfao, you're just a 4ner who cant speak or write a word of english

closing time l0l

you a 4ner yourself lmao, I forgot u a member in cd l0l

imagine being a slave in cd

kid you live in the same country as me, have the same educational options and you still sound like a somalian pirate lmfao, fuck up loser

imagine being a 4ner slave in SV l00l

closing time soon btw

what lmao

i fucked doom while they were hpc x3 times while imperial was mpc 

u had 29 streak cuz u won fights against sf and other brown sticky stuff clans 

imperial was #1 matched while being open and fought all hpc clans and won all while being a mpc clan 

sf or whoever that is was never open in 2015

confirm/deny that u still spend ur weekend nights playing runescape