For those in xlpc..

DLPHN GANG

Due to this past weekend's events in xlpc, I just want opinions...

With 2 of the top 3 XLPC Clans (OB, BV) at the moment breaking cb cap (75) and bringing tanks (over 5 def.) - Where do you see the xlpc scene trending towards/ending up as in the near future? 

Let's not forget that another 'xlpc' clan that hasn't officially opened yet is full of tanks and 80's. 

I'm just disappointed with the actions taken this weekend, and according to the ts3 leaks, it doesn't look like anything will change this coming weekend. 

Please note: If you're just going to bash xlpc.. uhhhh, I mean I guess.. 

We are focusing ourselves on building a p2p based core without any multiclanners which gives us a chance of actually moving up in the future. In f2p there is nothing much to gain for us in the xlpc scene, you are fighting max40 att pures with overheads, clans bringing lpc accounts and mains.

We are focusing ourselves on building a p2p based core without any multiclanners which gives us a chance of actually moving up in the future. In f2p there is nothing much to gain for us in the xlpc scene, you are fighting max40 att pures with overheads, clans bringing lpc accounts and mains.

I like that

Didn't you try that already?

The Xlpc scene is already ruined with all these LPCs attending and all these mains and rags to begin with. Let's all settle with a fair fight this upcoming weekend.

No mains

No rags

No LPC accounts

Ob would pull 33 people, would be boring

The Xlpc scene is already ruined with all these LPCs attending and all these mains and rags to begin with. Let's all settle with a fair fight this upcoming weekend.

No mains

No rags

No LPC accounts

nigga i come on my lvl 65 and legit cant attack half of you... 

No mains

No rags

No LPC accounts

you were the first clan to bring lpcs you reject, prep or stfu