why did cp close?

puppyslush

they've opened/closed a few times this year. every now and then one of their reject elder contracts spins up enough bullbrown sticky stuff to convince them to reopen and then they die after a week or so.

the reality is, eop reject persian tom was given leader in cp and actually managed to close the clan that would pull 10 for months and still count themselves as open.

I know EOP & CP used to be rivals and all but CP was always active & just now just closing, never closed until now my guy

In all honesty CP has been more irrelevant than FI so im not surprised.

lol at people saying that CP are on vacation due to ranks being inactive or finding runescape boring......

Nah, the reason they closed is because they cant survive without invites from lower bracket & we're all in same bracket now..

Retards just didnt close "officially" so they can claim that they never closed..

I know EOP & CP used to be rivals and all but CP was always active & just now just closing, never closed until now my guy

load of brown sticky stuff, this isnt the first time this has happened lmao

THe game is dying. Another 1-3 years and everyone will be closed

been hearing that since 2008

In all honesty CP has been more irrelevant than FI so im not surprised.

lol at people saying that CP are on vacation due to ranks being inactive or finding runescape boring......

Nah, the reason they closed is because they cant survive without invites from lower bracket & we're all in same bracket now..

Retards just didnt close "officially" so they can claim that they never closed..

just remember eop went 0-28 in preps & closed twice in a week with 0 fullout wins lmfao ur the most dogbrown sticky stuff one there