33 Network Men Kill Outburst and Rampage

Misfits Public Relations

8dAdEWQ.png

http://network-rs.net/

We've been doing these midweek PKRIs for the past week or so (not having lost any btw - http://network-rs.net/elites/index.php?/forum/42-official-event-recaps/)so I figured it was about time to make a real topic.

The NETWORKTM massed up 33 skeezballs after our network informed us that Rampage and Outburst had entered the wilderness.

8709f7f1b8c40c2c86940575e0a06b71.png

We originally planned to hit OB at corp, but they logged just before we got there, not knowing we were coming. We awaited their return and logged in on top of them, pushing them north the back south where they dipped out. We got our ending spam and took the win.

Next, our network informed us of Rampage sitting around 13s with 20 people. We quickly rushed and sent them straight to singles.

We trolled around a bit waiting for Outburst and dropped a few numbers, letting OB rush us up 5 or so, we held our own keeping high opts until Rampage crashed from the east. We pulled behind Corp and OB and RP went to singles to fight it out.

Thanks for the action, xLPC men
Welcome to The Network.

vid is short cuz vidder is dutch

btw join lol network-rs.net

You got 1 win on OB.. Start of the vid cuts off because my clan showed you quality and we don't lose to you or your mains even down 15 grats on making me proud boys @world athlete @@RyanTheG @@Luciel @@DLPHN GANG

You had 5+ mains on OB to even compete but I mean this is karma for you @ you bring tanks just as they do I don't want to hear a bit of bitching from your members listen to your TS audio every time it's leaked your callers or yourself is saying bring LPC bring Tanks so stop being little bitches and taste your own medicine

You got 1 win on OB.. Start of the vid cuts off because my clan showed you quality and we don't lose to you or your mains even down 15 grats on making me proud boys @world athlete @@RyanTheG @@Luciel @@DLPHN GANG

You had 5+ mains on OB to even compete but I mean this is karma for you @broxx you bring tanks just as they do I don't want to hear a bit of bitching from your members listen to your TS audio every time it's leaked your callers or yourself is saying bring LPC bring Tanks so stop being little bitches and taste your own medicine

yes u won down 15

confirmed best clan ever

photo-5168.png?_r=1500770379