33 Network Men Kill Outburst and Rampage

Misfits Public Relations

You got 1 win on OB.. Start of the vid cuts off because my clan showed you quality and we don't lose to you or your mains even down 15 grats on making me proud boys @world athlete @@RyanTheG @@Luciel @@DLPHN GANG

You had 5+ mains on OB to even compete but I mean this is karma for you @ you bring tanks just as they do I don't want to hear a bit of bitching from your members listen to your TS audio every time it's leaked your callers or yourself is saying bring LPC bring Tanks so stop being little bitches and taste your own medicine

your clan stayed in singles when we ran to multi ty

These guys are just trolls, I wouldn't take it too seriously. OP had a good core and community, just a pity they only had one useful leader.

dude don't cry when you lose, you use the same fucking brown sticky stuff as we do vs bv let's be honest here lol

It's weird because you can bring them & bring lpcs, but when another clan brings them, it's not allowed because the scene will turn into cancer??

RP the only true XLPC

Home of the dabbing pandas

I don't take a clan srs when they dont have a site tbh

no need to bring mains into xLPC

idk if you read sharkbrew or not, but mains have been here the entire time xLpc was here

dude don't cry when you lose, you use the same fucking brown sticky stuff as we do vs bv let's be honest here lol

It's weird because you can bring them & bring lpcs, but when another clan brings them, it's not allowed because the scene will turn into cancer??

I made 0 comments on this topic or the fight so don't go jumping to conclusions, merely stating to someone not to take Network seriously because they don't take xlpc scene seriously

I made 0 comments on this topic or the fight so don't go jumping to conclusions, merely stating to someone not to take Network seriously because they don't take xlpc scene seriously

ye i read some comments on your forums, I think one was your leader commenting something about mains

You got 1 win on OB.. Start of the vid cuts off because my clan showed you quality and we don't lose to you or your mains even down 15 grats on making me proud boys @world athlete @@RyanTheG @@Luciel @@DLPHN GANG

You had 5+ mains on OB to even compete but I mean this is karma for you @ you bring tanks just as they do I don't want to hear a bit of bitching from your members listen to your TS audio every time it's leaked your callers or yourself is saying bring LPC bring Tanks so stop being little bitches and taste your own medicine

I'm confused, we got a 10 second feature of them rushing up 15 opts right next to the single line, but the title is 'killing Rampage'... Imagine being in that brown sticky stuffwork