33 Network Men Kill Outburst and Rampage

Misfits Public Relations

your clan stayed in singles when we ran to multi ty

dude don't cry when you lose, you use the same fucking brown sticky stuff as we do vs bv let's be honest here lol

It's weird because you can bring them & bring lpcs, but when another clan brings them, it's not allowed because the scene will turn into cancer??

I don't take a clan srs when they dont have a site tbh

idk if you read sharkbrew or not, but mains have been here the entire time xLpc was here

the xlpc fights I've been to have been pretty clean

I'm confused, we got a 10 second feature of them rushing up 15 opts right next to the single line, but the title is 'killing Rampage'... Imagine being in that brown sticky stuffwork

u seem mad sir welcome to the network

if i can remember right i closed hate. oh yes that is correct pipe down

What so you can bring mains but Network cant because you closed Hate? seems a valid reason xD

p.s I joined hate 1/4months it was open and did this to your clan

Pdfjwy0.png

First: You guys stepped down to XLPC because you were a fucking joke in LPC

Second: I bet you think you are going to kill the scene or some brown sticky stuff like that but in reality you are not going to last long

Third: You are LPC, you bring tanks and LPC's and still got the huge D by XLPC clan

And overall you guys are a fucking joke, you were nothing in LPC and you will be nothing in XLPC, so let's just do us a favor close right now and don't make us close you.

Now be quiet and execute what I said you fucking RAT

Didn't read but welcome to the network.

First: You guys stepped down to XLPC because you were a fucking joke in LPC

Second: I bet you think you are going to kill the scene or some brown sticky stuff like that but in reality you are not going to last long

Third: You are LPC, you bring tanks and LPC's and still got the huge D by XLPC clan

And overall you guys are a fucking joke, you were nothing in LPC and you will be nothing in XLPC, so let's just do us a favor close right now and don't make us close you.

Now be quiet and execute what I said you fucking RAT