EoP's Sunday Feast - Can't Spell Fail Without Fi

Murd

anyways besides me schooling murd & cronic, gj eop hope you guys maintain this hype for a little bit longer.

All you did was repeat the same thing 18 times which was: EOP is only better than Fi because we have better ranks.

I agree with you, thanks for stopping by and giving us 15 replies on our thread.

I don't like propaganda, do you actually pay your members to write brown sticky stuff like this?

No we pay the ranks to do it, we only pay the members to listen to it.

We have this amazing system too, the gp doesn't come out of the ranks pockets, it comes from the scims we loot from Fatality.

Why don't you guys just settle this with a prep or fullout. Sick of this propaganda.

We aren't some pussy clan that would rather fight in clan wars than the wilderness. As far as I'm concerned, it has already been settled for the last 3+ months. We are doing the community a favour; disposing of the brown sticky stuff stains. People need to face the facts, Fi aren't untouchable.

We aren't some pussy clan that would rather fight in clan wars than the wilderness. As far as I'm concerned, it has already been settled for the last 3+ months. We are doing the community a favour; disposing of the brown sticky stuff stains. People need to face the facts, Fi aren't untouchable.

f2p return sets are 30k?

2k14 kids think little clan wars preps mean more than the wilderness

its sad how far kids have gotten away from the roots of what it meant to be pure.

mains?