How active is your clan in (Clan Wars)

موني

guess you think yhay pre season friendlies in sports is hilarious? The idea is both clans take brown sticky stuffters, what use is me putting 6 noobs in to be slaughtered?

Either way, px route to p2p success is working, must be doing something right

i watch pre season games all the time. they are "pub on" just not counted in the actual seasons bracket. thats pretty much the entire point of minis. no self respecting clan actually cares about their own mini record

bringing new kids to minis does work, its something sup does all the time. keep it up to grow the core

i watch pre season games all the time. they are "pub on" just not counted in the actual seasons bracket. thats pretty much the entire point of minis. no self respecting clan actually cares about their own mini record

bringing new kids to minis does work, its something sup does all the time. keep it up to grow the core

brand spanking new kids don't find he fun or the experienced in getting railed! Personally I think it's a good way to improve the guys:)

Looks like EOP and FOE are the only clans that do not ignore or decline declarations lol. Quite ironic considering Unbreakable declared on both of them, and even more ironic that Unbreakable ignored their own declaration against EOP which ended in ub being perfected in both servers l0000l

lmao no preps for sht clan CD

I'd say no preps for brown sticky stuff clan ub but they seem to forfeit every declaration so they do the job for me l0l imagine being scared of pixels in 2017