Most Feared

Shabba Ranks

xlpc lmfao the mention of that is hilarious

but if youre being serious i'll entertain 

To be fair it does seem @ brought experienced clanners into a new scene of people who are new and competes at a high level but still lose to the recruits, I've spent some time with RP, and BV and BV cheats a lot but matched RP majority of the time wins the fight pretty impressive but at the end of the day I'm just a PX member lol I don't know much about how xlpc works kinda find it potato masher the way OB seems to have steered it

ThatBoyRange can't stay active & his clan makes dumb decisions also CD will always be irrelevant because they don't do clan wars & bring constant mains

Broxx or w/e is literally fighting world 8 clans who have zero experience & structure, like it's going to be easy if you have experience going against literally who's all day 

PX is doing well atm constant activity, with the correct people in terms of structure wise they can be mid p2p wise but don't see them reaching that getting rivalries early

To be fair it does seem @Broxxx brought experienced clanners into a new scene of people who are new and competes at a high level but still lose to the recruits, I've spent some time with RP, and BV and BV cheats a lot but matched RP majority of the time wins the fight pretty impressive but at the end of the day I'm just a PX member lol I don't know much about how xlpc works kinda find it potato masher the way OB seems to have steered it