Special Forces Late Night P2P trip

Edjez

Not counted toward WCOTM/COTM

In order to gain points for WCOTM please update the following in the next 24h of posting this aftermath.

-> Provide a video for +0.5 points

-> Provide a clear picture showing 10 ops

Vids coming, we just wanted to post this before the 24 hour mark. we have like 6 videos coming out right now. We pk alot. 

Vids coming, we just wanted to post this before the 24 hour mark. we have like 6 videos coming out right now. We pk alot. 

You're going to try again and conquer the scene? Mhmm Make sure u treat ur ranks proper. But I'll make sure that Vanquish was the only achievement u tasted.

PS: Icebottle, Edjez, Vandalay, Kryk <33 Gl Guys :D

You're going to try again and conquer the scene? Mhmm Make sure u treat ur ranks proper. But I'll make sure that Vanquish was the only achievement u tasted.

PS: Icebottle, Edjez, Vandalay, Kryk <33 Gl Guys :D

You did nothing m8. Keep talking please you're only an embarrassment to yourself and the last clan you were in a month ago closed just goes to show. 

You didn't help achieve anything but a ban for yourself. Gz. 

You did nothing m8. Keep talking please you're only an embarrassment to yourself and the last clan you were in a month ago closed just goes to show. 

You didn't help achieve anything but a ban for yourself. Gz. 

Yes SF Closed when I wasn't there. H8 Closed when I wasn't there. Motivate urself and move on. Cu in Clan Wars for more fights :D