[Throwback Wednesday] To best movie ft a certain clan

unbiased newspaper

You would think that would be correct if fatality weren't currently losing a new rivalry with strike team. Misfits killed fatality and scared you away from the clan l000l crying cos u didnt get council and crying cos a bunch of 1 server bees killed ur clan hahaha

You would think that would be correct if fatality weren't currently losing a new rivalry with strike team. Misfits killed fatality and scared you away from the clan l000l crying cos u didnt get council and crying cos a bunch of 1 server bees killed ur clan hahaha

Wouldn't be surprised if Misfits would go out in EOP capes on ur anni, just to boost ur pull incase ur mains/double log( and prob triple log from koshar l0l)  won't help you get over 100 l000l.

Misfits pulled around 50-60ish when I made the topic and now I make the topic again and currently pulling 30ish. Stay in ur lane.

Wouldn't be surprised if Misfits would go out in EOP capes on ur anni, just to boost ur pull incase ur mains/double log( and prob triple log from koshar l0l)  won't help you get over 100 l000l.

Misfits pulled around 50-60ish when I made the topic and now I make the topic again and currently pulling 30ish. Stay in ur lane.

wow nice banned rank juicy, sounds familiar to your efforts after you cried after not getting council in fatality