Why is a fatality leadership like a cat5 hurricane

Triggerer

Imagine being 23 with no highschool diploma, no drivers license, no job, no GED, no education, and still living in your parents basement. feelsbadman. 

You would attempt to make some fairy tale about my personal life up because deep down you know you can't win in game

You would attempt to make some fairy tale about my personal life up because deep down you know you can't win in game

All of what i said is actually true maybe minus your age. No highschool diploma, no job, no education, still live in parents basement, no source of income, homosexual. What a fucking life lmao. 

HwlLUSM.gif

at least fatality was good at one point in time on osrs unlike eom

Clan(s):The Last Pures, Unbreakable

bro at least fatality have history instead of 7 versions of tlp and 5 of mayhem while at least being a top contender for some time in thier history lmfao

how u gonna say eop isnt good when you legit just link the awards of eop winning best pure clan LOL

That last statement would be true if you didn't declare on eop and then avoid fighting them lmfao have you even won a prep against them yet lol??