Isn't it sad

jaja did this 2 u

thats still called playing the game "casually"

There's a difference between playing the game "casually" while winning/enjoying it, and playing the game religiously while losing everything (including high school diplomas) and having emotional/mental issues irl as a repercussion like a majority of unbreakable lol

Yeah a lot of these guys are online all day without jobs or school... it's kinda awkward but then again they'll be the poor ones irl while I make 10x their parents bank accounts yearly

10 x $0 is still $0 lol gg

I still actively play and enjoy runescape, but unlike most of you freaks I took a break from 2009-2015. Getting pussy, a decent job and enjoying IRL social interaction lmfao u fat cucks were sitting at home bragging about prep wins and fullouts lmfaooo

I still actively play and enjoy runescape, but unlike most of you freaks I took a break from 2009-2015. Getting pussy, a decent job and enjoying IRL social interaction lmfao u fat cucks were sitting at home bragging about prep wins and fullouts lmfaooo

okay and now that you have your $10/hour paying job you stopped everything irl and now play Runescape.com for 10 hours a day? Nice man!