Current Rivalries [Winning/Losing]

Volcanomanlmao

Curious to see who's winning and what's been going on while your boy volcanoman was on vacay. I'll list the rivalries (as far as I know). If I missed em, just comment and post your opinion. If this turns into banter and or flame fest then so be it, but let's be true to ourselves!!!

Format:

EoP vs Ub -

Ub vs CD - 

Foe vs Ub

PX vs Misfits - 

Fi vs Misfits -

Sup vs IR -

OB vs BV -

Write a short description on your reasoning

Format:

EoP vs Ub - Clearly eop. UB claims #1 matched but decline declarations on sharkbrew/ and are losing to preps to supremacy

Ub vs CD - UB is winning this. CD is just god awful at everything they do and can't survive without tanks. 

Foe vs Ub - Foe beat UB in B2B preps in F2P and P2P. 

PX vs Misfits - MF went after px in an attempt to get out of their rivalry vs fi. It backfired and they are currently on the ropes vs PX.

Fi vs Misfits - Fatality sucks, but fi smoked the bees

Sup vs IR - Sup been in slump mode for nearly a year now. WIth IR on the rise with 40-55 pulls every weekend, Sup dont stand a chance.

OB vs BV - Although i dont follow xlpc, id say OB is winning as BV have very little videos/evidence of wins.

Format:

EoP vs Ub - Eop are irrelevant to us, literally wont prep us and dont do anything to us at weekends. So UB non biased

Ub vs CD - who's cd? = UB

Foe vs Ub - Foe have beat us in the preps so clan wars foe, but weekends ub has the upper advantage the past month so its close

PX vs Misfits - PX; Misfits are irrelevant

Fi vs Misfits - Misfits prob from what i've seen idk dont pay attention to them

Sup vs IR - Idk

OB vs BV - xlpc drama idc

EoP vs Ub - EOP are undefeated vs ub in clan wars. In recent prep declarations, @ @ @@Zach ignored the chance to fight because they're afraid. Wilderness, EOP are much further ahead than unbreakable. EOP wins, as always lol

Ub vs CD - UB only have p2p because cd dont p2p lol. In f2p the tides turn and ub are scared and need to bring sv with them. Overall I'd say cd because they dont try to fiddle with little boys like unbreakable lol.......

Foe vs Ub - Foe. Just like tlp, ub are way behind in prep wins and completely afraid of foe and eop (starting a rivalry with cd to try avoid the two legacy clans)

PX vs Misfits - Tough one, needs more time to decide

Fi vs Misfits -Misfits, fatality are trash and now starting a rivalry with strike team l0l (and when was the last time fi won a prep/rivalry loool wasnt tlp open back then??)

Sup vs IR - Sup, more consistent and stronger.

OB vs BV - Ob lol, no clan led by hassan and some dude named big meat has ever had success lmfao 

EoP vs Ub - EOP are undefeated vs ub in clan wars. In recent prep declarations, @ @ @@Zach ignored the chance to fight because they're afraid. Wilderness, EOP are much further ahead than unbreakable. EOP wins, as always lol
Ub vs CD - UB only have p2p because cd dont p2p lol. In f2p the tides turn and ub are scared and need to bring sv with them. Overall I'd say cd because they dont try to fiddle with little boys like unbreakable lol.......
Foe vs Ub - Foe. Just like tlp, ub are way behind in prep wins and completely afraid of foe and eop (starting a rivalry with cd to try avoid the two legacy clans)
PX vs Misfits - Tough one, needs more time to decide
Fi vs Misfits -Misfits, fatality are trash and now starting a rivalry with strike team l0l (and when was the last time fi won a prep/rivalry loool wasnt tlp open back then??)
Sup vs IR - Sup, more consistent and stronger.
OB vs BV - Ob lol, no clan led by hassan and some dude named big meat has ever had success lmfao 

Agree with first 3 hands down

PX vs misfits - PX beat mf in a prep 3-0. MF have yet to beat PX at a single event (maybe the occasional 5v5 mini war)

Fi vs misfits - As much as I dislike fi, fi won this one. Kind of sad to see a legacy clan like fi go after a 9 month clan tho

Sup vs ir - Sup has been pulling high 20s low 30s for months on end. I believe their ml is sub 50 and they are doing nothing to get out of their slump

Good analysis overall tho Professional

EoP vs Ub - not really a rivalry just alking brown sticky stuff on the brew

Ub vs CD -  Ub for sure all that bv invite cd got isn't working lmfao

Foe vs Ub - Haven't seen much of them since the prep ub lost they still both pulling

PX vs Misfits - Px has the hype right now and outpulling misfits 

Fi vs Misfits - Misfits won this easily fi pull 20

Sup vs IR - Never seen much of this ir won a prep against sup and never preped them after.

OB vs BV - OB won this by far making bv cancel there trips and team with other clans.