Current Rivalries [Winning/Losing]

Volcanomanlmao

The banter and 'propaganda' from some individuals on this topic regarding UB and some other clans is horrible.. I've seen bad banter and 'propaganda' since 2007, but damn.. this is much worse. It has hit a new all time low.

Anyways...

• EoP vs UB - There doesn't seem to be a rivalry at all. Don't know where you got this from. Both clans don't like each other, but there's no rivalry; 
  • UB vs CD - This is pretty much one sided. Obviously UB; 
  • Foe vs UB - Overall I'd say Foe due to their CW quality (especially high opts) and larger community. In the wildy I'd say UB have been doing better the last few weeks. UB seems to be doing very well with even opts vs Foe in the wildy;
  • PX vs Misfits - PX. They seem to pull more;
  • Fi vs Misfits - Inconclusive, they're trading wins during the week and weekend. Both clans pull similar; 
  • Sup vs IR - I'd say IR;
  • OB vs BV - No clue, I don't follow the clans in this scene. 

Too much brown sticky stuff but, OB vs BV

imagine being afraid to prep your rival.

Imagine being afraid to go out on Sunday because your rival ain't ducking around

Imagine canceling events because you know you are going to lose.

BV does all of this. On the verge of closing x4.

Fun while you lasted, but closing time

IR slaughtered you last Sunday with our lowest pull in months and it wasn't even a fight. It was just pure carrot.

No one except for SUP members are saying SUP are winning the "rivalry" lmfao

pull matters most in p2p so when ur +5 or more clearly u have the advantage, whereas in f2p we still body u even down opts (when we're even opts we have to chase u around single and even then its 50/50 whether u run to multi)

but hey we could settle this if u tell ur rank team to accept the declarations 

IR slaughtered you last Sunday with our lowest pull in months and it wasn't even a fight. It was just pure carrot.

No one except for SUP members are saying SUP are winning the "rivalry" lmfao

dude ur losing fights up 10 

the only clans that are saying that ur winnin the rivarly are clans like eop  who want u to close into them relax

MFW breakable thinks being in 3 rivalries makes them a good clan when they are losing 2 out of 3 of the rivalries.

Gets brown sticky stuff on by EOP/FO in both wilderness and clan wars yet thinks their clan is relevant because they can beat Critical Damage with SV in their capes hahahaha.

Edit: Btw UB is hardly a rival to EoP. If they wanted a serious rivalry they would be in the same boat as SV and FI right now.

dude ur losing fights up 10 

the only clans that are saying that ur winnin the rivarly are clans like eop  who want u to close into them relax

Gratz you beat our new recruits a couple months ago down 3 or 4 because rage closed into you. 

SUP is dying. You won't grow because you can't pull in any recruits and if you do get a recruit, you don't let them prep/mini because you care more about COTM than actually being good.

Your leaders have given up, it's time for you to give up as well.

Gratz you beat our new recruits a couple months ago down 3 or 4 because rage closed into you.

SUP is dying. You won't grow because you can't pull in any recruits and if you do get a recruit, you don't let them prep/mini because you care more about COTM than actually being good.

ur 100% right bro how did u know all this

The banter and 'propaganda' from some individuals on this topic regarding UB and some other clans is horrible.. I've seen bad banter and 'propaganda' since 2007, but damn.. this is much worse. It has hit a new all time low.

Anyways...

• EoP vs UB - There doesn't seem to be a rivalry at all. Don't know where you got this from. Both clans don't like each other, but there's no rivalry; 
  • UB vs CD - This is pretty much one sided. Obviously UB; 
  • Foe vs UB - Overall I'd say Foe due to their CW quality (especially high opts) and larger community. In the wildy I'd say UB have been doing better the last few weeks. UB seems to be doing very well with even opts vs Foe in the wildy;
  • PX vs Misfits - PX. They seem to pull more;
  • Fi vs Misfits - Inconclusive, they're trading wins during the week and weekend. Both clans pull similar; 
  • Sup vs IR - I'd say IR;
  • OB vs BV - No clue, I don't follow the clans in this scene. 

this is one of the few actual responses

give me my prep (btw we beat u every saturday) 

Completely unbiased opinion

Eop vs UB- imaginary rivalry created by eop ranks when they were pulling high and #1. Now that they lost some members they refuse to fight us. I'll call this one no contest

Ub vs Cd- Cd creates rivalry a with top clans to try and stay relevant. Incompetent leadership mass logs on mains and sits at Corp. if people are cauliflower enough to spend their trip on corp fighting mains they can do well. Unfortunately for them we just go on with out action filled trips and perfect them when they try to fight other clans. Tbr inactive already after promising to close us heh

Ub vs foe- foe excels in high opts preps so it's not a big surprise they have been beating us in preps. We have no retired base so in high opt preps we have members in that aren't experienced. Think we'd take preps vs foe anything under 40v40. Kudos to them though on their consistency. Wilderness has been going towards ub in recent times even with 3 clans considering us rivals and focusing us.

Imo ub vs foe is the only real rivalry. Would like to see us prep more but it's whatever. Both clans have some of the best quality codes in osrs clanning

^_^

This topic is brown sticky stuff anyway. Clans orchestrate rivalries nowadays to build hype. Immature as fuck

EoP vs Ub - it's very even.

Ub vs CD - Ub, CD doesn't prep enough but wildy, it's even

Foe vs Ub - Foe, prep wins and wildy domination.

PX vs Misfits - This is a great rivalry, probably the best going atm, they fight midweek alot, so i'm not gonna vote on this one.

Fi vs Misfits - Misfits

Sup vs IR - IR, Good pulls on weekends, very consistent. They also win a lot of preps!

OB vs BV - lol both full of 80s and 70s not even xlpc. i'll vote for rT @rT Josh

EoP vs Ub - it's very even.

Ub vs CD - Ub, CD doesn't prep enough but wildy, it's even

Foe vs Ub - Foe, prep wins and wildy domination.

PX vs Misfits - This is a great rivalry, probably the best going atm, they fight midweek alot, so i'm not gonna vote on this one.

Fi vs Misfits - Misfits

Sup vs IR - IR, Good pulls on weekends, very consistent. They also win a lot of preps!

OB vs BV - lol both full of 80s and 70s not even xlpc. i'll vote for rT @rT Josh

One day you'll join, i can sense it