Phoenix vs Unbreakable and Fatality (2-1,2-1) Feat perfection x2

Royce

We were very eager to give it them since people ranked them as #1 mini squad on SharkBrew.

As a resulted we trampled the Apes and took the victory back home to the Phoenix nest! 

you realise this was a bunch of randoms doing the mini right? not the squad

yh same as yesterday right?

Who you gonna stop? Bitch you don't know where I'm from or how im rocking irl so keep that goofy brown sticky stuff over there lil rage random

Suck my cock Bitch ass nigga respect your elders

Bitch you can't even bend over to tie your shoe irl , stick to burger flipping and listening to slim jesus you wanna be thug keyboardwarrior

Yh bro u finished me. All that talk smfh...

I've beaten every relevant person on your roster like 10x lol

I'm not about to make plans to miniwar u geeks that didn't have your time on the game yet to prove a point; my track record speaks for itself

Bitch you can't even bend over to tie your shoe irl , stick to burger flipping and listening to slim jesus you wanna be thug keyboardwarrior

Pretty terrible attempt to flame me when I literally don't know who you are. I bet you saw your old mmo guild's name being slandered and had to try to come to the rescue because u care just that much about a runescape clan LMFAOOOOOOOOO slim Jesus? You're so wack and out of touch with the culture please get a grip

@ you remember when we 4v6'd flamingos I mean px lmfao holy frick dude

I'm not about to make plans to miniwar u geeks that didn't have your time on the game yet to prove a point; my track record speaks for itself

Pretty terrible attempt to flame me when I literally don't know who you are. I bet you saw your old mmo guild's name being slandered and had to try to come to the rescue because u care just that much about a runescape clan LMFAOOOOOOOOO slim Jesus? You're so wack and out of touch with the culture please get a grip

sick paragraph, didnt read nor ask

cant be as weak minded as someone pretending to be a ganster on a runescape pure clanning website lmfao

Who's pretending to be a gangster? Are you assuming I'm trying to be something because I "said the n word"?

Pretty justin beiber bro (weak minded as well lol)

Who's pretending to be a gangster? Are you assuming I'm trying to be something because I "said the n word"?

Pretty justin beiber bro (weak minded as well lol)

"Who you gonna stop? Bitch you don't know where I'm from or how im rocking irl so keep that goofy brown sticky stuff over there lil rage random

Suck my cock Bitch ass nigga respect your elders "

its just the way you talk. Dont try and be something ur not bro :)

"Who you gonna stop? Bitch you don't know where I'm from or how im rocking irl so keep that goofy brown sticky stuff over there lil rage random

Suck my cock Bitch ass nigga respect your elders "

its just the way you talk. Dont try and be something ur not bro :)

So you know me irl/have my social media? Pretty brown sticky stuffty assumption and multiple people from different clans can tell you I'm not really putting up a front for the brew

Alas it seems you have tried but failed again lil man, stick to spending your days writing overdone aftermath topics for your clan lmfao

So you know me irl/have my social media? Pretty brown sticky stuffty assumption and multiple people from different clans can tell you I'm not really putting up a front for the brew

Alas it seems you have tried but failed again lil man, stick to spending your days writing overdone aftermath topics for your clan lmfao

lmfao dont put words in my mouth,learn to read.

anyways your change of speech explains enough. 

also, dont quote me again. not gna waste my time on lil kids on the internet. 

Keep trying to jump on Phoenix's relevancy train, it suits you :) 

lmfao dont put words in my mouth,learn to read.

anyways your change of speech explains enough.

also, dont quote me again. not gna waste my time on lil kids on the internet.

Keep trying to jump on Phoenix's relevancy train, it suits you :)

You gonna make me not quote you again?

Disgusting rat lol stop tryna be some pseudo psych major and tryin to read into people

Mini teams hah! amirite? @@Robbyy @