Current clan rankings (overall)

Volcanomanlmao

EOP/Foe - Top pulling clans. best quality by far. Pretty much the Groudon vs Kyogre (inb4 kringe)

UB - Decent pulls. Lost to both clans above in clw. Tries to butt heads with clans above in an attempt for relevancy. #3 ain't so bad though

IR/PX/Fatality - IR good pulls, decent quality. PX decent pulls, decent quality. Fatality decent but you'd think as a 11 year clan they'd be better.

Apex - Decent clw quality and pulls to both servers.

Misfits - Decent p2p quality. Potential is there, but they focus solely on one server for some reason

Sup - If they'd get out of their rut they'd be decent. Their best quality lies in f2p low opts

CD - Not strong in any particular field to be honest. Their strength lies in how many tanks/mains they can bring to a pure fight

AAO/CP - AAO, dunno, but I think they snipe clans above. CP...well...elder contracts kinda killed them lol

EOP/Foe - Top pulling clans. best quality by far. Toptier clans.

UB - Decent pulls. Lost to both clans above in clanwars. Currently is pulling one of the most for weekend trips and got good quality.

IR/PX/Fatality - IR good pulls, good recruitment.. decent quality. PX good pulls, good quality.

Fatality decent but you'd think as a 11 year clan they'd be better.

Apex - Decent clw quality and pulls to both servers but feels like a mediocre clan.

Sup - If they'd get out of their rut they'd be decent. Their best quality lies in f2p low opts, just doesn't pull as many as they used to..

All the other clans are irrelevant.. 

EOP/Foe - Top pulling clans. best quality by far. Pretty much the Groudon vs Kyogre (inb4 kringe)

UB - Decent pulls. Lost to both clans above in clw. Tries to butt heads with clans above in an attempt for relevancy. #3 ain't so bad though

IR/PX/Fatality - IR good pulls, decent quality. PX decent pulls, decent quality. Fatality decent but you'd think as a 11 year clan they'd be better.

Misfits - Decent p2p quality. Potential is there, but they focus solely on one server for some reason

Sup - If they'd get out of their rut they'd be decent. Their best quality lies in f2p low opts

CD - Not strong in any particular field to be honest. Their strength lies in how many tanks/mains they can bring to a pure fight

AAO/CP - AAO, dunno, but I think they snipe clans above. CP...well...elder contracts kinda killed them lol

except i would move ub/foe to top and eop to second , other wise pretty accurate to my bias

Misfits below apex/ir/px? lmfao???

I agree with everything else but its

eop/foe

ub

misfits

ir

fatality

sup

px

aao

cd