Exclusive interview with zee kevin (misfits founder)

Z TF Beast

"these monkeys" are winning everything against u.. Doesnt that make it even worse for you? P2P prep? All mini's? Nice pull on weekends?

And for the rest you are hiding in wild and not doing f2p.. The only topic u uploaded was clearing 3 px members l0l0l0l0l

ur done bro im sorry

lol wrong clan buddyboy

pretty justin beiber how @@BvG after being closed not once, but twice by the unbreakable apes (lmfao what a fucking loser) and claiming that he was too busy for pure clanning (read: he gave up vs ub) is now wasting his precious hours ragging a new clan that opened for fun l000l

and to add to this legendary flame - how the fuck can these foreign monkeys be bothered rejoining the 6th version of rd and actually trying for them as if anything is going to come of it other than closure

Hey dont act like you two care for misfits when you arent helping them when they need u the most

Besides didnt u guys leave them for ub lmfao

Hey dont act like you two care for misfits when you arent helping them when they need u the most

Besides didnt u guys leave them for ub lmfao

i wasn't standing up for misfits lol its just rly pathetic that @@BvG would close his 2year old clan (Olympus) only to start leading his next clan's trips (rage) only to be closed twice (2 times hahahaha) by the unbreakable apes only to rag misfits in 7 different accounts (i thought he was a super busy person irl wtf?)

i wasn't standing up for misfits lol its just rly pathetic that @@BvG would close his 2year old clan (Olympus) only to start leading his next clan's trips (rage) only to be closed twice (2 times hahahaha) by the unbreakable apes only to rag misfits in 7 different accounts (i thought he was a super busy person irl wtf?)

Figure you'll keep mass mentioning me for attention, so I'll make it quick - I can damn near guarantee by the time you spend on these forums mass mentioning me that you have your own personal issues to be working out. With that being said, I don't understand your obsession with me, as we've never met, but clearly I've done something at some point to strike a nerve. You don't know anything about me or my real life situation past, present, or future - or my activity level in any clan.

Hope you have a good one man, it's just Runescape brother - calm it down a bit.