Exclusive interview with zee kevin (misfits founder)

Z TF Beast

Figure you'll keep mass mentioning me for attention, so I'll make it quick - I can damn near guarantee by the time you spend on these forums mass mentioning me that you have your own personal issues to be working out. With that being said, I don't understand your obsession with me, as we've never met, but clearly I've done something at some point to strike a nerve. You don't know anything about me or my real life situation past, present, or future - or my activity level in any clan.

Hope you have a good one man, it's just Runescape brother - calm it down a bit.

its just runescape man why would you rag a rival clan in 17 different accounts (sounds like you're a bit obsessed about the game i would say) dont you have something else better to do?

pretty justin beiber how @@BvG after being closed not once, but twice by the unbreakable apes (lmfao what a fucking loser) and claiming that he was too busy for pure clanning (read: he gave up vs ub) is now wasting his precious hours ragging a new clan that opened for fun l000l

wat you do realise neither me or bvg was active when op closed

and what 2nd clan lmfao

@ heard rd v9000 closed zu ehilst u were a rank

Rd rd rd rd talk and now u in ub and u still lose to foe

Imagine losing in every clan u join u emotional wreck wahhaha lmfaooo lollll

hopefully u read this on ur many other fake accs u virg and realise ur banned cos u have a pea brain and ur dumb as heck

@ heard rd v9000 closed zu ehilst u were a rank

Rd rd rd rd talk and now u in ub and u still lose to foe

Imagine losing in every clan u join u emotional wreck wahhaha lmfaooo lollll

lol @ and @ left for ub when things were good in mf actually. Regardless of their reasoning for leaving, it's non of my business and idc tbh because this isn't school or a job lol. It's runescape.com gang banging for fun

They're still my guys tho

funny thing is he doesnt you're actually braindead

idk who you are but your input on the matter (the matter being bvg lost 2x against ub and is probably gonna kill px too) is pretty irrelevant (i assume you're an ex-op slave rank and the wounds clearly haven't healed)

idk who you are but your input on the matter (the matter being bvg lost 2x against ub and is probably gonna kill px too) is pretty irrelevant (i assume you're an ex-op slave rank and the wounds clearly haven't healed)

if you don't know who I am, you're probably new to clanning/ub :thinking:

Yes I was admin of olympus and ex high-council, how is my input on the matter irrelevant?I'm in px and BvG oly plays for events. Do you really think he likes to rag? 

How is your input on the matter important? we're talking about misfits here, not whatever brown sticky stuff clan you're apart of. The fact that you're just talking bullbrown sticky stuff & making up things that aren't there makes me think you're probably underage and you do not know how to properly debate with people. Since you're either cauliflower and do go uni, or you're just not old enough yet

Yes I was admin of olympus and ex high-council, how is my input on the matter irrelevant?I'm in px and BvG oly plays for events. Do you really think he likes to rag? 

How is your input on the matter important? we're talking about misfits here, not whatever brown sticky stuff clan you're apart of. The fact that you're just talking bullbrown sticky stuff & making up things that aren't there makes me think you're probably underage and you do not know how to properly debate with people. Since you're either cauliflower and do go uni, or you're just not old enough yet

yup haven't healed, you closed olympus (horrible clan may i add) only to be in a clan that brags about being a rag cc (phoenix) is that correct now?

He opened an xlpc and rags as warlord in another lpc clan. Sounds like a lot of events to me

He opened an xlpc and rags as warlord in another lpc clan. Sounds like a lot of events to me

That clan honestly wasnt even open before it closed again 

yup haven't healed, you closed olympus (horrible clan may i add) only to be in a clan that brags about being a rag cc (phoenix) is that correct now?

yeah just as I thought

lol @ and @ left for ub when things were good in mf actually. Regardless of their reasoning for leaving, it's non of my business and idc tbh because this isn't school or a job lol. It's runescape.com gang banging for fun

They're still my guys tho

am i still your guy