[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Season 8 Script LEAKED [SPOILERS]

Phebz

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the upcoming rivalry?

• UB
    • EoP
    • Both clans are losers who avoid each other

fun fact - the more topics you make about us is how many extra weeks you'll stay an app when you eventually join us(like every other clan before you)

Id rather throw my computer off a 3 story building than join a clan full of butt bumping fairies who cant win at anything.

Thanks for the offer

F2P Saturday 9/2 - UB chokeslams eop at CA

F2P Saturday 9/9 - UB beats eop down 10 inside castle

Every Sunday Ever: UB gwas eop

lmao

You got vids? Love to see em

We all know this will end in you crying to SB staff [half of which are UB], claiming mains, claiming ddos, claiming avoidance.

You piped up, prepare to get beat down.

Lmao

You got vids? Love to see em

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3eRb6kS4vUU&feature=youtu.be

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uhg-vI_NnEk&feature=youtu.be

https://youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Gl6tDnXPTBs

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Bw5vtbb6nyU&feature=youtu.be

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_8ewJAMZdCc&feature=youtu.be

it's rare someone newer than myself comes around but i don't think you realize how bad a clan you're in - cut your losses and dip it's not getting any better

it's rare someone newer than myself comes around but i don't think you realize how bad a clan you're in - cut your losses and dip it's not getting any better

mate I legit scrolled through almost all of those videos and didn't see you beat EoP once, not to mention the first two were from July.

In fact a lot of what I saw was you running to Singles when things got heavy.

No surprise their, UB is afraid of a real fight.

Prep us btw

i think its time this tyendabundle of twigs w/e his name is writes another essay for another new prep system that UB again will decline to fight EoP on

i think its time this tyendabundle of twigs w/e his name is writes another essay for another new prep system that UB again will decline to fight EoP on

btw eop is undefeated vs ub clanwars and wildy 0.o

btw eop is undefeated vs ub clanwars and wildy 0.o

yo buddy there's like 50 million people named parm on the planet and i can't remember asking a single one of them, tough luck haha

yo buddy there's like 50 million people named parm on the planet and i can't remember asking a single one of them, tough luck haha

You may want to change:IT HAS BEEN 13 WEEKS SINCE eop HAS DARED PREP THE UNBREAKABLE CLAN

to something like: IT HAS BEEN 6 WEEKS AND UB STILL AVOIDS EOP IN A DECLARATION

You may want to change:IT HAS BEEN 13 WEEKS SINCE eop HAS DARED PREP THE UNBREAKABLE CLAN

to something like: IT HAS BEEN 6 WEEKS AND UB STILL AVOIDS EOP IN A DECLARATION

you realize ub declared on eop the previous months and those went unanswered right or were u not even clanning back then

lmao eop always trying to take credit for some other clans ideas even when theyre bad on purpose

you realize ub declared on eop the previous months and those went unanswered right or were u not even clanning back then

lmao eop always trying to take credit for some other clans ideas even when theyre bad on purpose

This is going to be such a one sided rivalry, please put up more of a fight than CP, FI, or SV...

you should cut the losses and dip like u did after you ignored ur own declaration for 2 weeks

ye and theres more than 50 million bundle of twigss on the planet and i cant remember a single one of them haha!

l0l you aka unbreakable declared on eop and then avoided the prep l000l i see you know ur place, editing everything out of ur sig you embarrassment l0l