[SPOILERS] Game of Thrones Season 8 Script LEAKED [SPOILERS]

Phebz

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the upcoming rivalry?

• UB
    • EoP
    • Both clans are losers who avoid each other

ub has already used mains, ub are only crying rn because eop have access to 10x more l0l

ya lol u still got revenant on the whine dial 

wahhhh we're getting cleared by ub, rev where are u !!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

haha u aussies keep threatening mains but when are u gonna actually use them murd (use them too pixel lmao u wont). i dont blame u though lol im fast asleep at 4am i cant imagine logging in that earlier for a pk trip let alone logging into multiple runescape accounts (u dont tho so ur good)

i know for a fact eop wont use mains because they remember how boring their trips were 6 months ago when half the pull was on mains hahahah

"ok guys we have 60 on ts but only 35 ingame i dont wanna do a channel hop 2 minutes into the trip but i will if u dont all login" was the extent of an eop trip for 6 months hahah

(unbiased opinion)

level of banter has fallen drastically since last summer i wonder why only good topics ive seen is tannies (when he trolled the whole pure commnity) and togo today & the eop one with darth vader at the end of hpc

i know for a fact eop wont use mains because they remember how boring their trips were 6 months ago when half the pull was on mains hahahah

"ok guys we have 60 on ts but only 35 ingame i dont wanna do a channel hop 2 minutes into the trip but i will if u dont all login" was the extent of an eop trip for 6 months hahah

(unbiased opinion)

?

eop will only use mains if

a) ub use mains

b )ub falsely accuse eop of using mains after getting brown sticky stuff stomped

ub hasnt used mains since going lpc.  

ur acting like eop doesn't look for any reason to use ur mains.  I don't know how eop leadership hasnt realized this yet but its literally the reason eop doesn't stay at the top consistently.  Members who arent in your core band of reetards leave after a few trips of openly bringing mains and being denied action.

If eop is #1 like you all preach then you'll be able to take #1 with pures.  If som1 on sharkbrew says "lol eop brings main!!" does that warrant actually bringing them? bless up

r.i.p qk cc @butplay