Unbreakable vs Imperial | F2P Prep 2-1 | 50 Wins

Tyendinaga

bruh we stopped caring about cwl the moment you could win without fighting

happy friday

lol stopped caring after u declared on EOP thinking youd get a win without fighting then going mia after EOP accepted l00000l u got fucked by ur own system u cried to sharkbrew for months to get ahahaha

Yeah... no.

Didn't really see you complain when you won it. In fact you gloated about winning, but you seem to be bitching now after EOP won.

if you think the #1 clan wants to get points for winning by not fighting you are a moron. 

if you think our gloating and taunting was because we wanted the system to remain the way it is, you are a moron.

and if you think eops or any other clans behavior is justified in any way because there is a system in place that allows cotm to be won by not fighting at all, you are a fucking moron. 

if you think the #1 clan wants to get points for winning by not fighting you are a moron. 

if you think our gloating and taunting was because we wanted the system to remain the way it is, you are a moron.

and if you think eops or any other clans behavior is justified in any way because there is a system in place that allows cotm to be won by not fighting at all, you are a fucking moron. 

Thats not my point.

None of you seemed to care when you were winning. Now you didn't win and its a problem or atleast big enough that you didn't publically say so on your COTM this wasn't a fair win but took it anyway. Not fucking hard to miss this.

Also, I did not say anything remotely close to any of those three statements.

Thats not my point.

None of you seemed to care when you were winning. Now you didn't win and its a problem or atleast big enough that you didn't publically say so on your COTM this wasn't a fair win but took it anyway. Not fucking hard to miss this.

Also, I did not say anything remotely close to any of those three statements.

@ don't waste your time arguing with a known hypocrite. He tries so hard to sound witty and smart, but he flat out contradict himself in majority of his posts to the point it's laughable. Just move on.

lmao @ someone just hid your post looks like you touched a nerve lmfa00o0o0o

I tried to turn the other-cheek when he flamed me even though I didn't flame him. But he continously does so.. so yeah, warned.

@ don't waste your time arguing with a known hypocrite. He tries so hard to sound witty and smart, but he flat out contradict himself in majority of his posts to the point it's laughable. Just move on.

The internet I guess.

I tried to turn the other-cheek when he flamed me even though I didn't flame him. But he continously does so.. so yeah, warned.

The internet I guess.

I read the reply, he was arguing a point he wasn't engaging in personal attacks. There are literally hundreds of harsher flames on this site every day, if you want to talk about hypocrisy then why aren't you warning every single one of those?

I read the reply, he was arguing a point he wasn't engaging in personal attacks. There are literally hundreds of harsher flames on this site every day, if you want to talk about hypocrisy then why aren't you warning every single one of those?

• He used "moron" 3x against me and "you fucking loser" to Nos.
  • Whether he had a point or not is irrelevant. The methods (i.e. flaming) is unnecessary and does nothing towards the validity of his argument.
  • I know a lot of poeple flame. The staff aren't robots though. We only warn through two things; either we look at a report or we come across a rule-breaker.
  • It is also a specific rule not to flame a Mediator+.

• He used "moron" 3x against me and "you fucking loser" to Nos.
  • Whether he had a point or not is irrelevant. The methods (i.e. flaming) is unnecessary and does nothing towards the validity of his argument.
  • I know a lot of poeple flame. The staff aren't robots though. We only warn through two things; either we look at a report or we come across a rule-breaker.
  • It is also a specific rule not to flame a Mediator+.
no1 gives a brown sticky stuff

you've banned me for 'spamming' aftermaths (posting one reply which apparently isn't OT) but it's ok for you to clog up my clans aftermath with irrelevant brown sticky stuff, ban urself please, permanently

no1 gives a brown sticky stuff

you've banned me for 'spamming' aftermaths (posting one reply which apparently isn't OT) but it's ok for you to clog up my clans aftermath with irrelevant brown sticky stuff, ban urself please, permanently

Already gave you the details as to why you were warned and I warned you several times (verbally) & banning occurs based on how many times you've been warned - and your last warning/banned didn't come by me either.

Already gave you the details as to why you were warned and I warned you several times (verbally) & banning occurs based on how many times you've been warned - and your last warning/banned didn't come by me either.

banned me for calling you a dumbass - a primary school word