Will Misfits Accept The Dual Declarations?

Ari

Will Misfits Accept Phoenix's Declarations?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Will Misfits Accept Phoenix's Declarations?

• Yeah they're 0-3 vs PX and they don't care about the safe minigame
    • No they don't want 0-9

LOL, UB was winning p2p and Rage was winning f2p, everything else is bs, if you really think rage closed because of this "rivalry" sorry ur braindead.

I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of Ub (tlp v1232) but rage did end up closing after getting in a rivalry with Ub, let's just face facts.

I'm sorry, I'm not a fan of Ub (tlp v1232) but rage did end up closing after getting in a rivalry with Ub, let's just face facts.

idgaf what fan u are, but rage pulled 50+ on their last trip and wasnt even close to "slumping" or losing a rivalry. The only reason for rage closure was the inactivity in the rank team.

idgaf what fan u are, but rage pulled 50+ on their last trip and wasnt even close to "slumping" or losing a rivalry. The only reason for rage closure was the inactivity in the rank team.

that's the most bs excuse I've ever heard. If a clan is capable of pulling 50 but is uncapable of promoting people to replace the old ranks, then that clan is broken. Just look at the legacy clans like eop and foe. Do you expect the founders of those clans to be leaders forever? Of course not. Rage was a decent clan but ultimately their rivalry with Ub resulted in their closure.

that's the most bs excuse I've ever heard. If a clan is capable of pulling 50 but is uncapable of promoting people to replace the old ranks, then that clan is broken. Just look at the legacy clans like eop and foe. Do you expect the founders of those clans to be leaders forever? Of course not. Rage was a decent clan but ultimately their rivalry with Ub resulted in their closure.

ub didnt do brown sticky stuff against rage

LOL, UB was winning p2p and Rage was winning f2p, everything else is bs, if you really think rage closed because of this "rivalry" sorry ur braindead.

i couldn't care less tbh, you guys closed on a good note I just thought ub was slightly better overall even tho you guys were probably top 3 f2p

Its not a rivalry when one clan avoids the other in their better server. So in my opinion no rivalry resulted in the closure of rage but ur rite with the part about finding other ranks :)

ub didnt do brown sticky stuff against rage

Yet you closed

Its not a rivalry when one clan avoids the other in their better server. So in my opinion no rivalry resulted in the closure of rage but ur rite with the part about finding other ranks :)

yet rage closed bro