Phoenix vs Intense Redemption | 3-0 F2P Prep

Misfits Public Relations

yHorak7.gif

http://px-rs.com/community/

Phoenix pulled 32 Fire Birds to a F2P Prep against Intense Redemption.

Unfortunately, IR stalled a good 40 minutes and couldn't hit the 25 min for the second two rounds.

We took the nice clean 3-0 win with our new warlord @tetova calling for us in the third round.

Thanks for the fight IR.

HuiXFGK.gif

Round 1

Starting: 25/25

Ending: 21/0

Round 2

Starting: 22/22

Ending: 12/0

Round 3

Starting: 19/19

Ending: 12/0

9VBA6U6.gif

Holy moly wasn't on but please don't set up events and stall 40 minutes. If we didn't want the 3-0 we wouldn't of stayed so long.

Disappointing

Made us wait 40 mins and Being broccoli arguing about attacking/defend smh... thought IR were a respectable/friendly clan guess not. gf tho

Made us wait 40 mins and Being broccoli arguing about attacking/defend smh... thought IR were a respectable/friendly clan guess not. gf tho

We have never prepped before 6:00 PM Est, as we are eastern/cst/pst based, all of us work. One of our ranks got a prep at 5:45 both times this week because your ranks couldn't go later, so we tried it. It didn't work, we got rekt today, good fight.

Sorry for whatever happened and the stalling, I was not there or aware of this, but I know we struggled hard with this time slot. 

We have never prepped before 6:00 PM Est, as we are eastern/cst/pst based, all of us work. One of our ranks got a prep at 5:45 both times this week because your ranks couldn't go later, so we tried it. It didn't work, we got rekt today, good fight.

Sorry for whatever happened and the stalling, I was not there or aware of this, but I know we struggled hard with this time slot.

Futute reference please contact me on irc and tell me this is a problem. We stalled 15 minutes for the p2p so surely you could've used your head and thought hold up we might have the same issue Friday.

Either way thanks for the prep.

Futute reference please contact me on irc and tell me this is a problem. We stalled 15 minutes for the p2p so surely you could've used your head and thought hold up we might have the same issue Friday.

Either way thanks for the prep.

Believe me, it was brought up. 

GF