Phoenix vs Intense Redemption | 3-0 F2P Prep

Misfits Public Relations

ppl r gonna have to come up with a new flame, "PX wins all their fights sure, but let me tell you about how YOU weren't even active on Runescape 6 months ago!"

i smoke ur clan 3-0 f2p and i can flame u for that

jk lmao gj PX and expected IR sucks ass. 19 pull LMAO. PX you've improved massively already keep it up.

IR says they only do fights at 6 usually but got it 15 MINUTES BEFORE and stalled for 40 MINUTES and then LOST PEOPLE. on top of that you said you attack?? Holy brown sticky stuff IR what's wrong with your leadership LOL

jk lmao gj PX and expected IR sucks ass. 19 pull LMAO. PX you've improved massively already keep it up.

IR says they only do fights at 6 usually but got it 15 MINUTES BEFORE and stalled for 40 MINUTES and then LOST PEOPLE. on top of that you said you attack?? Holy brown sticky stuff IR what's wrong with your leadership LOL

u did, u did

@ we gotta rm in a few weeks, training the squad in f2p - was my first f2p prep w/ px vs you guys

Yeah do not be a broccolied clan next time. You stalled us about 40 minutes and didn't even let us attack.

I totally lost all my respect for you dudes

sorry about making you wait.

But north attacks, I'm pretty sure thats been a rule since preps have been a thing

Its not hard to understand & you will get ur attacking round eventually

i can only assume they have social lives. We had lots of ppl dc & had to hop worlds due to this issue.

we definitely need some work, good job px. well deserved win.

We don't have any leadership problems, can't say the same for sup tho. 60-23 in 2weeks i think it was? most rage members went to px? only do decent in preps? toxicity doesn't help your situation bro.

closed as the best and because leaders moved on/had jobs and lives olympus was never good and bvg quit to make a new clan because olympus would never be good

redemption was always dogbrown sticky stuff random

closed as the best and because leaders moved on/had jobs and lives olympus was never good and bvg quit to make a new clan because olympus would never be good

http://ub-rs.com/community/   ????

http://ub-rs.com/community/   ????

Hey don't worry that's just barrage kyle studying while he posts on sharkbrew lmfao

Pretty sure rd/op closed his clan that's why he's butthurt. AKA ZU / RUIN LMAO

Tlp close as the best? You mean close after you lost the jcup up 7 and leadership eventually crumbled lmfaooooooo

redemption was always dogbrown sticky stuff random

Olympus leaders / admins also moved on? idk who you are but you're obviously not the smartest