RAMPAGE SMOKES OUTBURST IN THE 50 COMBAT SCENE TODAY ! TY NOXI

Fat Boy

OB made 50s first tomato

Never leaked in my life

@ not really if you think about it we bullied you all out of the xlpc and we talked to Rampage about 50's and they were down.

Btw Bloody Vagina was easy as fuck, Mind brown sticky stuffs is gonna be easier baby.

@ not really if you think about it we bullied you all out of the xlpc and we talked to Rampage about 50's and they were down.

Btw Bloody Vagina was easy as fuck, Mind brown sticky stuffs is gonna be easier baby.

lmao, you outpull every Xlpc and never got action so u went to 50s, you killed ur own clan

Cmon nightz we gave you action.. had you won you wouldn't have even brought this up..

It's ok man, but the thing is when is Rampage ever act like a real clan. Like really own members only, back when i was in Flawless we never did that brown sticky stuff we only went on with our members, until kfc ryan merged in with snipe rampage has lost quality and the ability to act like a real clan with a core.

this is xlpc man, we're 50s and your leader has 44 pray and 26 def wtf is that all about?

oh that's cute you hacked an account this morning gg cheers to u m8 oh no what ever will we do?? 

It's ok man, but the thing is when is Rampage ever act like a real clan. Like really own members only, back when i was in Flawless we never did that brown sticky stuff we only went on with our members, until kfc ryan merged in with snipe rampage has lost quality and the ability to act like a real clan with a core.

If we lost quality how did we beat you yesterday? 

this is xlpc man, we're 50s and your leader has 44 pray and 26 def wtf is that all about?

u guys get 26 def on a shared account and kick every1 from cc lmfaoo at 10:30 am when no one is on LOOOOOOOOOOOL  .  

Ob closed you buddy

ur a outburst dog leave me alone. LOL , 

I restarted the sniping till Outburst opened, I was happy, I joined them the first week they open, we dominated the wild but I realise how Outburst was cancer with all these high cmbat and tanks soo I left the clan and I started to snipe them with some Chemz and FH friends,

You gotta love quotes like these xD