Sign in to follow this  
Fat Boy

not counted RAMPAGE SMOKES OUTBURST IN THE 50 COMBAT SCENE TODAY ! TY NOXI

Nah, you know we didn't have any tanks or anything over 63 cb(1 kid). Please post evidence.

Sure I can post evidence that I took but there are more evidence which people took lmfao, come again?

AWl8s9o.png

KEQQF82.png

Sure I can post evidence that I took but there are more evidence which people took lmfao, come again?

AWl8s9o.png

KEQQF82.png

okay but where is the fights with them in it ?  i dont even see any rp 50s around lol ? wtf ?  u want the pic of "LA LO" leading at 68 cb with his overheads on ? 

We had help to match your opts today. First time you've gotten any real action in a while and u come wit this bullbrown sticky stuff?

You dont need other clans, try to do things on your own. Just take 2-3 more weeks to create those 50s

You dont need other clans, try to do things on your own. Just take 2-3 more weeks to create those 50s

What if noxi wants to close into us? What are we supposed to say, no?

Yea lalo came on a 68 once he seen those 70's and 80's attacking us as well as high 60's stop trying to act so clueless use your brain moron.

Those accounts aren't even ours and I have never seen them. U got some kid in our cape hitting you and not even with RP around lol

Those accounts aren't even ours and I have never seen them. U got some kid in our cape hitting you and not even with RP around lol

Dont even explain to this deadbeat squad

Noxi pulls 60 on a weekend with u pulling 25 that would mean 75 opts against 40ish.

But w/e your clan your choices

Yea lalo came on a 68 once he seen those 70's and 80's attacking us as well as high 60's stop trying to act so clueless use your brain moron.

bro why would we bring a 80 to hit a 50 at 13 ports or ca ?????  wtf this is getting cauliflower .  the 80 isnt even in our cape ....... 

Rampiss (lvl 71) was camping our 59s the entire time lmao. Vee Vee (68 tank) was also hitting us at ports, etc etc. Plent of 65s as well, but eh. It was expected.

Gz on joining a mass chat btw, noxi isn't even a clan

Rampiss (lvl 71) was camping our 59s the entire time lmao. Vee Vee (68 tank) was also hitting us at ports, etc etc. Plent of 65s as well, but eh. It was expected.

Gz on joining a mass chat btw, noxi isn't even a clan

I always thought VeeVee was OB. Definitely not RP

Wait didn't ob bully you out of xlpc and forced you to make lvl 50 accounts? Actually awkward af lmao

actually ob went 50s before us uhmmm .... ?  

Sign in to follow this