UNBREAKABLE #1 F2P - FOE + EOP SMOKED MULTIPLE TIMES

UB Public Relations

was fun and action packed trip

good to see eop actually dared to fight today even though 90% was them getting cleared after crashing

also good to see that foc fights us up and down ops o_o and as always good to see that we just smack every1

Well done UB! You clearly dominated the wildy again! Seems like Eop didn't dare to initiate a fight with you, only after you were in a fight with Foe or multiple other clans. You did get some nice 1v1 action vs Foe, that's a nice thing to see :)!

eop 1v1 the might unbreakable? they would never haha

Ya I used to spend too much time as well, it's actually justin beiber looking at clanning from a side

It is. But then again.. you don't see me posting around calling clan members addicts. Do you also call Eop members addicts for spending a lot of time on the forums and in-game? And what about Foe and all those other clans? Why did you have to post that on UB's topic? Makes no sense  :mellow::unsure: .. 

It is. But then again.. you don't see me posting around calling clan members addicts. Do you also call Eop members addicts for spending a lot of time on the forums and in-game? And what about Foe and all those other clans? Why did you have to post that on UB's topic? Makes no sense  :mellow::unsure: .. 

I'm talking in general, everyone who leads a clan honestly spends too much time on the game, they don't make any progress in life

The reason I was saying it was because they wrote a 3k letter essay about how their trip went