UNBREAKABLE #1 F2P - FOE + EOP SMOKED MULTIPLE TIMES

UB Public Relations

I'm talking in general, everyone who leads a clan honestly spends too much time on the game, they don't make any progress in life

The reason I was saying it was because they wrote a 3k letter essay about how their trip went

People are passionate about their clan and want to show the rest of the community how well they've done. It has always happened and will continue until the community dies. The topic has 869 words (a bit over average I'd say), which takes like 10-20 minutes to write down if you're fast. Some people will spend that time watching cat videos.. others on RuneScape. If people enjoy what they're doing, who are you to tell them otherwise? 

Also: how are leaders not making any progress in life? They can gain a lot of management, leadership and social skills. This surely helps them in real life. I agree that this is not always the case, and I'll always agree with the fact that real life (especially education and work) is more important than RS, but a lot of ranks and clan members can combine both just fine.

People are passionate about their clan and want to show the rest of the community how well they've done. It has always happened and will continue until the community dies. The topic has 869 words (a bit over average I'd say), which takes like 10-20 minutes to write down if you're fast. Some people will spend that time watching cat videos.. others on RuneScape. If people enjoy what they're doing, who are you to tell them otherwise? 

Also: how are leaders not making any progress in life? They can gain a lot of management, leadership and social skills. This surely helps them in real life. I agree that this is not always the case, and I'll always agree with the fact that real life (especially education and work) is more important than RS, but a lot of ranks and clan members can combine both just fine.

If you're 23 years old and still living at home playing runescape, I can't say thats any progress in life. You're missing out on real social skills if you sit behind your computer

If you're 23 years old and still living at home playing runescape, I can't say thats any progress in life. You're missing out on real social skills if you sit behind your computer

yo this topic took me 9 minutes to write b4 i got on pubg with the boys

also my forum profile has 30k views and my memberboards are super active lmfao feels good

You do know that there are tons of people at that age whom still live at home and play video games (the majority of those are still studying and working to pay for their study)? Hell, even a ton of people that do have their own home game in their free time. It's not for you to decide how people should spend their time. Meanwhile you're here wasting your time arguing with me... oh no.. you're not making any progess in life right now :o!

lmfao @@Tom Valor u used to be an administrator for a runescape.com forum website and claim you have a life

gtfo 

? I enjoy hosting / doing html/css

You do know that there are tons of people at that age whom still live at home and play video games (the majority of those are still studying and working to pay for their study)? Hell, even a ton of people that do have their own home game in their free time. It's not for you to decide how people should spend their time. Meanwhile you're here wasting your time arguing with me... oh no.. you're not making any progess in life right now :o!

Yeah because it's sunday & I'm hungover I was working / studying 90 hours a week for the past 2 weeks so I enjoyed myself a little.

There is nothing wrong with playing video games, but to an extend where the game shapes how you live your life

Yeah because it's sunday & I'm hungover I was working / studying 90 hours a week for the past 2 weeks so I enjoyed myself a little.

There is nothing wrong with playing video games, but to an extend where the game shapes how you live your life

And how do you know this game is shaping their lives to a large extent? You don't.. so stop judging them  :mellow: You're only proving my point that you're being a hypocrite...

No point in arguing any further. UB should thank you for the free bumbs I guess... Have a good day/evening :)  ;)!