MISFITS vs APEX PKRI+Mains/ Reduced to rag | Hide it in my sock, Running from the Ops

B-ryan

XLfECns.png

After having a small midweek and runnning to Apex, they approached us for a p2p pkri.

We gladly accepted and went from a 10 man pull to a humble 31 PrimeTimeKillaBeezzzzzzzzzz

ZOTMsc4.png

zORTDJf.png

We were spread north of Rdg by the white plateau and Apex logged in from the south.

We called for a movement to the east to control the Gdz tele spot.

Moments later both clans carried the fight all over Gdz, literally going around the entire Gdz altar for the entirety of 1-2 hours.

Unfortunately, mains just so happened to show up to the fight while we had control of the fight for a minimum of 85% of the time.

After killing Apex for more than an hour, they began to decrease the quality of their gear.

Returning in both, monk tops, crystal bows, and even magic short bows?..

Regardless, we continued to call movements and hold certain locations around GDZ.

We eventually kept fighting for about 2 hours, and managed to clear the majority of Apex, with nothing but mains left.

We ran away to the east to glory hill, and were chased by the mains.

We proceeded to run south to singles and back to edge for some juicy spams.

kmsaZC1.png

Thanks for the fight Apex.

Lol @ the mains

Lol if you think they were ours even though you admitted one of your members.. lol

810191458185ec9dbc3c97876e27bcec.png

They were attacking us the whole time and had to call movements to avoid them.

ZOTMsc4.png

VIDEOS

Matched pov (20 minute pov)

Rihanna pov (24 minute pov holy fuck)

Bryan pov

BackWoodsl pov

ZOTMsc4.png

PICTURES

df313dc2e6814bb2dbccd2293b9b01f4.png

WHpoV52.png

VJIwm3Z.png

SIr6CcC.pngquA8y8r.pngLDlwyiS.png

cb77cfaed78ce68a994a94f0de586134.png

WBA6C1S.pngbkbn5wV.pngaDD6GyG.png

Nice propaganda topic, real story coming in a few. Stay tuned.

Pay special attention to the mains completely off of Misfits at the end of the video.

yikes

you brought a main clan to bail you out of the return fight. 

yikes!

you got a screenie of your leader in a d scim and monk robes after getting railed for over an hour conveniently a clan of mains shows up and only attacks apex and no misfits?  Yikes

gj on getting smoked lmfao

The salt is real. Next time lets fight at fog or CA so you can stop having excuses about mains. This is why I dont like to fight at Gdz. Mains crash, then you cry about it even though they are hitting my clan 

The salt is real. Next time lets fight at fog or CA so you can stop having excuses about mains. This is why I dont like to fight at Gdz. Mains crash, then you cry about it even though they are hitting my clan 

we won why would we be salt  :blink:  we laughing at you

Not only did I teleport into a scenario where there was a main team almost completely focusing my clan, but someone in your TS thought it'd be a good idea to call an Apex cleared spam on top of accusing my clan of bringing the mains. I'm not exactly lining up to shake hands.

And also, bringing up the fact some sharks had monk robes? Your fucking founder looked like he came straight from world 18 with his monk robes and dragon scim, so don't even get me started with our sand crabs recruits who just rocked your world.

hmm, started a pointless rivalry versus Fatality, beefing with Phoenix and now Apex? Ballsy if you ask me

Not sure where you are getting this info but yeah sure, were pretty ballsy i guess

Not only did I teleport into a scenario where there was a main team almost completely focusing my clan, but someone in your TS thought it'd be a good idea to call an Apex cleared spam on top of accusing my clan of bringing the mains. I'm not exactly lining up to shake hands.

And also, bringing up the fact some sharks had monk robes? Your fucking founder looked like he came straight from world 18 with his monk robes and dragon scim, so don't even get me started with our sand crabs recruits who just rocked your world.

We have two povs with 20+ minutes lol.

Raw footage at its finest.

If the mains are not yours, cool. It's just hard to believe after you admitted one of your members had one. More often than not, this means they have some sort of affiliation with a main clan. We don't allow anything above 4 defense to come on our Ts so it would be hypocritical for us to use mains lol. I legit killed at least 2-3 guys returning in xerican robes.

Regardless, my clan was being attacked and ultimately chased east to glory hill and then as after you guys stopped returning.

Your aftermath will be really interesting

looks like you homies cleared the ub minion clan, gj brehs.

Ye ty, i've been hearing rumors about this minion thing.

Sucks that they think we need mains to clear them when they are the ones asking for gdz fights/ bringing mains to fight back against main clans lol