MISFITS vs APEX PKRI+Mains/ Reduced to rag | Hide it in my sock, Running from the Ops

B-ryan

Because as we mentioned multiple times we were actively fighting a high opt main/zerk clan. If you actually mean to imply that having a zerk and a main in a 30 man war is equal to 15 maxed mains rushing idk what to say.

So what u r saying is that u fought mains before Misfits and then claim those are our mains? Confused.

So what u r saying is that u fought mains before Misfits and then claim those are our mains? Confused.

It's too late for damage control lmfao, own up to the fact that we railed you so you called mains. Keep trying the standard Misfits propaganda game though, dig a deeper hole.

It's too late for damage control lmfao, own up to the fact that we railed you so you called mains. Keep trying the standard Misfits propaganda game though, dig a deeper hole.

Nixon, you and I both know the truth. Misfits have pkris every single day without mains. We might get ragged by Apex sometimes, sure. But mains? hahaha

This is the first time we have a pkri with alex in years and mains showup.

Meanwhile, we are fighting eop IR sup and Fi in different pkris with no mains in sight. Cut the act kid

pretty obvious mains were off you lmfao

5c9d490e342cc89a4f4b64c0c5a63ea9.gif

They were literally still attacking lmao. I can find 1-3 seconds of mains NOT attacking you as well. How can you even sit there with a straight face and believe this nonsense. Next time, accept my fight at CA/Fog/Boneyard like IR does. This way there are no mains in sight

Why is hairy hippie returning in no gear to record a 2second gif? This is exactly why you lost brother

Werent u pking in the main infested HPC scène while Misfits was building the LPC scène?

Demn Nixon, didnt expect this of you.

I can safely say Misfits never ever used mains, and we will never ever do soo.

Give me evidence and Im kicking Misfits members bringing mains.

For now: get lost