Most embarrassing moment of your RS career.

Outburst Warrior

I cant speak from experience but I remember when unbreakables whole leadership and memberbase were embarrassed over runescape.com when they made a prep declaration against eop on sharkbrew but backed out when eop actually accepted lol they didnt show their faces for 2 weeks after that...

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36428-unbreakable-declares-on-eop-for-f2p-prep/

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/36429-unbreakable-declares-on-eop-for-p2p-prep/

u can sense the embarrassment from their posts lol it must suck to be that awkward over a pixel game

imagine being embarrassed over runescape lmfao at the end of the day im still white, good looking, rich, shredded, high GPA, college educated, top tier fraternity, and successful irl lmfao. 

Your collection of attributes is what the average unbreakable member writes on their Christmas list and can only dream of having l000l too bad for them santa doesnt like bundle of twigss lol looks like more coal for ub.......

Your collection of attributes is what the average unbreakable member writes on their Christmas list and can only dream of having l000l too bad for them santa doesnt like bundle of twigss lol looks like more coal for ub.......

u say that but im looking at your profile and i dont see 30k views so why should i take anything u say seriously haha

According to my records here you have a PHD in pure clanning and politics from EoP academy... that's some pretty impressive stuff there. Clear to me that you're probably white, good looking, rich, and shredded irl.