Is the alliance falling, or have eop given up hope in jamz?

Colby

Foeop lmao  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is the alliance gone or have roles switched?

• Foe is taking alpha of the pack with the return of holydreams
    • Eop members lost faith in jamz mains era (lmfao)
    • This is just a conspiracy from eop hq so they still wont 1v1. Anyone. Ever.
    • Too early to tell

mfw eom and fo doesn't take rs serious

their only goal is to not be the in the rank team that lost fights or got closed (god forbid haha they might suicide if it happened). they don't even play the game for fun anymore, they do it just to keep the clan open l00l

mfw eom and fo doesn't take rs serious

their only goal is to not be the in the rank team that lost fights or got closed (god forbid haha they might suicide if it happened). they don't even play the game for fun anymore, they do it just to keep the clan open l00l

Coming from a dude in a clan that had 7 versions and 5 remakes under different names

almost as much of a shame as tlp actually closing 4x in a week and reopening under a different name haha that would be a real shame...

i wasn't around but i would be more ashamed of closing 7x in a day like eop did hahah and on top of that having to rely on mains to stay open for at least 6 years of their existence =/

i wasn't around but i would be more ashamed of closing 7x in a day like eop did hahah and on top of that having to rely on mains to stay open for at least 6 years of their existence =/

If you weren't around for tlps countless closings then you're not much of a reliable source to be talking about the last 6 years of the pure community lol pack your bags buddy this isn't amateur hour for people who've been clanning for a year