What you might not of known about IR

Control Pker

IR Declined a Fullout versus sf in p2p. There reasoning was because their Member list is only 60. Don't they pull like 40-50 on weekends and end with maybe 30? 

Thoughts about this? We even gave them a 2 month 11 day notice in preparation for this full out. 

I Just found this funny to me seems they do bring alot of invites to their trips. 

sf wanna do fullouts still? @@Control Pker u have lost every FULLOUT U HAVE DONE LMFAO

BTW WATCH MY VIDS ON YOUTUBE FOR MORE HILARIOUS CONTROL PKER MOMENTS

VID 1 '' Sf Leader got angry '' 

VID 2 '' Sf leader awkward Moment ''

cba to put links so go youtube urself :)

Aswell a little fun fact : Control Pker Sold his Car When he opened SF the first time just so he was able to buy a forums and teamspeak l0l0l0l0l0l

:hehehe:

declare a fullout on ub btw

I would if your ml wasn't all near max accs. 

can someone drop the hairline joke already

Don't get me to bring your clan up mr decline. 

prepping ir are u desperate? gl any other clan lol

Not really m8? and its not a prep its a fullout big difference unless they can pull 99. 

They're the only clan without an ml with all maxed pures at this moment. AAO is too dead to accept brown sticky stuff, supremacy same thing. so i got no choice until my clan gets more maxed then they're now. We'll see though. 

didnt yallc cry in the xlpc cap topic about not being included into it so you had to move up lmao?

No we only were talking about caps for the WCOTM not to get deleted because of our efforts to be winning that without having to do 2 Weekend f2p trips that are full of raggers and brown sticky stuff clans to compete against. I couldn't care less about a combat cap it was going to remain 75. So on that note both ob/ramapge stepped down to 50/60s while we can't obviously attack them at lower wildy so our decision was to take steps into going LPC which is already happening. 

Now WCOTM is deleted because theres not enough official clans do it with only Rampage and Outburst which are 2 clans without a future because of how many multi clanners and in-experience they got. 

why open your mouth when you have no knowledge? @