What you might not of known about IR

Control Pker

? Seems reasonable?

fullout Phoenix?

I'm sorry but Supremacy isn't in the position to talk brown sticky stuff to anymone, you pull like 25 to weekends ;./

Your Tom Valor you genuinely can't talk brown sticky stuff about anything or anyone LMFAO. 

Pipe up to me again and ask Lionel if I'd go find you ;)

No we only were talking about caps for the WCOTM not to get deleted because of our efforts to be winning that without having to do 2 Weekend f2p trips that are full of raggers and brown sticky stuff clans to compete against. I couldn't care less about a combat cap it was going to remain 75. So on that note both ob/ramapge stepped down to 50/60s while we can't obviously attack them at lower wildy so our decision was to take steps into going LPC which is already happening. 

Now WCOTM is deleted because theres not enough official clans do it with only Rampage and Outburst which are 2 clans without a future because of how many multi clanners and in-experience they got. 

why open your mouth when you have no knowledge? @

I'll give you 500m for a pic of our ml.

We accept btw. both servers

No we only were talking about caps for the WCOTM not to get deleted because of our efforts to be winning that without having to do 2 Weekend f2p trips that are full of raggers and brown sticky stuff clans to compete against. I couldn't care less about a combat cap it was going to remain 75. So on that note both ob/ramapge stepped down to 50/60s while we can't obviously attack them at lower wildy so our decision was to take steps into going LPC which is already happening. 

Now WCOTM is deleted because theres not enough official clans do it with only Rampage and Outburst which are 2 clans without a future because of how many multi clanners and in-experience they got. 

why open your mouth when you have no knowledge? @

lmao your whole rank team cried about xlpc moving down but you couldn't adapt plus only way you woulda won was because you fought no one in p2pin xlpc cb your clan was a joke