Rampage most active xLPC !

ruxso

Since I host their forums let me come in on this. The topic is now 3 hours old. You hid one date/time, and left out "21 mins ago". If I was a bad person I'd say and do more than that but I'm not. Consider yourself lucky. I'll make some ammendments so guests cant do brown sticky stuff.

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIEEEEETTTTTT wya now @ @ @Outbreak

plug the leak lmfao

OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIEEEEETTTTTT wya now @ @ @Outbreak

He's on a guest account. But what most people dont know is that there are tons of inbuilt features in 4.x+ (IPB) & plugins to locate a brown sticky stuff ton of information about guests. I'm not going to take his info and hand it over because I would never condone that brown sticky stuff and I hope your ranks aren't low-quality to go to that level either.

That was just a banter reply to a low-quality banter (sorry Asics).

He's on a guest account. But what most people dont know is that there are tons of inbuilt features in 4.x+ (IPB) & plugins to locate a brown sticky stuff ton of information about guests. I'm not going to take his info and hand it over because I would never condone that brown sticky stuff and I hope your ranks aren't low-quality to go to that level either.

Nah they lower than low - we won't snitch about some of the other stuff they've pulled on here but  :ph34r:

Imagine being so serious on a Runescape clanning forum lmfao

Why'd you flex it if you were gonna say ur not about it in the same post???

Dont pull it if you aint gonna shoot it

lol ?  what events do Ob have this week ?  we still making our 50s.  but thank you alex. dead beat dad on 24/7 no matter what. lmfao what a rs nerd 

Ded beat dad hmmmm, seems about right dude. Dead beat dad but i still have a wife and a son who loves me.

Hmmm, thoughts? I remember you cried on ts cause u couldnt get any pussy from a girl all she wanted to do was cuddle.

Poor fat ryan poor.

Ded beat dad hmmmm, seems about right dude. Dead beat dad but i still have a wife and a son who loves me.

Hmmm, thoughts? I remember you cried on ts cause u couldnt get any pussy from a girl all she wanted to do was cuddle.

Poor fat ryan poor.

im hitting that pussy this friday u can join my ts3 and i can leave my mic on .  <3 

sounds very scary