Unbreakable vs Supremacy 3-0 P2P Prep

half of you are delusional

@@Pinhead I'm comitted to personally respond to eommbcitsacd's (eruption of mains aka most boring clan in the scene after cd) declaration as soon as you break the 1month without winning anything streak!

u shudve accepted ur own prep declaration right away then lol @ ive been waiting for a month so far and still 0 answer from ub clan lol looks like bundle of twigs clan = scare clan hahaha

Grats on win Ub

@ didn't you flame Fo for pulling 48 to a prep the other day? Where's your pull @ ?

foc is afraid of prepping my clan under normal circumstances even though we could have high opt preps pretty much every week

but instead they pull 40 to a 28v28 wasting their members time because theyd rather try and starve another clan rather than give their own action

I dont spam my own forum over preps vs sup out of respect to them, our pulls dont match and im not trying to pull 50 to their 30 thats a waste of everyones time

wow what was supremacy thinking

?

We don't give a fuck who we prep lol.. prepping clans that are better means we will improve.

UB out performed us quite easily today.

Unlike yourselves who lost to FI, who you pretty much said are no match to you in P2P preps like a week ago.

no need for excuses just admit u got bodied

Not an excuse.

We had 6 kids DC, it went from 25-23 to 19-22 in like 15 seconds. We even had the kids show us pics.

Did we ask for a re do? no, cause we don't really care, you out performed us easily tonight regardless.

everytime su loses they blame it on dcs lmfao

when 1/3 of our pull leaves portal due to jagex its kinda hard not to blame DCs, especially when we were the better clan up opts every time it happens

no need for excuses just admit u got bodied

sup outperformed ub tonight but lost due to DCs, thats the truth