When did you first start playing RS?

Old

August 2007. I made my account earlier that year but I accidentally attacked a man in Lumbridge, and I thought he was an actual person so I got scared and didn't log in again for months.

LMFAOOO

dial up!

The days of dial up haha, someone goes to pick up the phone and all they heard was that god awful noise. Also having the dial up cord running throughout your house lol.

I first played Rs when it was on miniclip, played it for 2 or 3 days at school during free time in the library I legit had no idea wtf I was doing or how the game worked so I stopped playing.

Played again in either late 2003/early 2004 still with no idea what to do so I just killed rats behind lumby only training attack. When I got 30 attack my mates older brother told me there were more combat stats to train so I switched to strength and got like 40 strength at rats again.

I made my way from lumby to east varrock and walked up to ditch not even know what it was and a guy started talking to me then I watched him kill like 3 people in a row, he told me his stats and that he was a pure so I then decided to make the same acc as him.

I eventually made another account around 9 months later which was a main and from then on in I've always had a main and a pure.

I started clanning late 2006 with a little team called ED which then lead to clanning with SM, DF, EP, EF then I started attending some FI's trips & some MM trips until Eoc happened. Shortly after Eoc my account got banned and I quit the game till 07 came back.