1 Server Clans/Clans That don't go out certain days

Z TF Beast

Answer the question  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would u be apart of these clans??

• Yes
    • No

Just curious if you guys would ever be apart of a 1 server clan / clans that don't go out on saturday / sunday

example :

CD - don't go out on sundays/barely do clanwars

MF - never go out saturdays (f2p) and don't do clanwars because they think its just a safe minigame (???)

AAO - don't go out saturdays/don't prep in clan wars

Would u ever be apart of these clans listed above? Just curious not flaming and am curious of why they don't go out during the weekend/do clan wars/do certain servers.

Why wouldn't you lol. A one server clan that has fun and enjoys themselves with a great community is always better than a 2 server clan like ub or fi who are socially awkward and rarely talk (and when they do it's only about runescape lol)

Fi has the best community

Never a dull moment on TS

Can't say the same when I was in doom/foe lots of immature/nerdy kids

I can handle 1 server clans when they're super active in their server. CD is a dead clan, but misfits pks like every day. definitely active enough to remain 1 server. aao pks a lot, but with 15-20 people and dont really have weekend trips on either day which is most important for a clan.

when i was in misfits i was pushing for preps as the warlord - the fact they only do 1 a week at the most moronic time possible hurts their matched game. if they werent the best returning clan in the wildy they probably wouldnt catch so many wins on weekends due to lower matched quality