@Rampage Noobs

ruxso

To answer to your "Declaration" prep you want this weekend.

Sunday 4PM EST Mass 4:30 EST Start

45v45 min 65cap overheads/prayers disabled.

See ya there, don't tell me you won't pull 45 cause I swear last Sunday you claimed to pull 61 and you "weren't even open yet"

@@DLPHN GANG @@RyanTheG @@Luciel

they gona invite noxi and pink again lmao

To answer to your "Declaration" prep you want this weekend.

Sunday 4PM EST Mass 4:30 EST Start

45v45 min 65cap overheads/prayers disabled.

See ya there, don't tell me you won't pull 45 cause I swear last Sunday you claimed to pull 61 and you "weren't even open yet"

@@DLPHN GANG @@RyanTheG @@Luciel

30v30 min 60 cap like we agreed the new xlpc would be you broccoli. no overheads, prayer disabled. Saturday - Sunday is football. 

30v30 min 60 cap like we agreed the new xlpc would be you broccoli. no overheads, prayer disabled. Saturday - Sunday is football. 

Nah, you can see me Sunday 45v45 min 65CAP like the new xLPC is. Look at RT/myself i even have 50-65 on my advertisement topic broccoli.

You also brought 7 60+ cb accounts last sunday i can pull screenies if you need me to lol.

Confirmed scared when u pulled 61 on your non opening trip last sunday lol.

Pussssyyyyyyyy boi.

3-1 never forget btw.

Nah, you can see me Sunday 45v45 min 65CAP like the new xLPC is. Look at RT/myself i even have 50-65 on my advertisement topic broccoli.

Confirmed scared when u pulled 61 on your non opening trip last sunday lol.

Pussssyyyyyyyy boi.

3-1 never forget btw.

Lmao u can't compete with 50-60 cb cap i understand u need overheads because you tryhards are scared to lose to edge recruits. I get that. Please understand and get this through your peanut sized brain that last week wasn't our opening trip. Noxi came to help so we could have even opts to fight you. We weren't even all in the same ts3. Please tell your leak to get their facts straight. 3-1 sure, but u needed leaks and changing capes to even compete. Cheat 2 win i feel it. Must hurt your ego knowing you've lost to ppl w/o any clanning xp. 

why you change the color of your text to red lmao , btw why 30v30 ? isnt it your opening trip this weekend :thinking: , 45v45 65 cap stop being a pussy @@DLPHN GANG

Lmao u can't compete with 50-60 cb cap i understand u need overheads because you tryhards are scared to lose to edge recruits. I get that. Please understand and get this through your peanut sized brain that last week wasn't our opening trip. Noxi came to help so we could have even opts to fight you. We weren't even all in the same ts3. Please tell your leak to get their facts straight. 3-1 sure, but u needed leaks and changing capes to even compete. Cheat 2 win i feel it. Must hurt your ego knowing you've lost to ppl w/o any clanning xp. 

Cant compete? I can compete which is why i bullied your clan into asking 4 different clans to team with you last sunday.

I need overheads??? DUDE YOUR OWN LEADER HAS 44PRAYER LMFAO, YOU HAVE MORE OVERHEADS THAN I DO LMFA000000.

I pulled 60 of my OWN members with a 65- cap and i only had roughly 5 people above 60cb the rest were 60-

But yeah dude, Didnt i just say your non opening trip was last sunday? so tell me who has the peanut sized brain now hahahahahhahahaha.

Rampage is dead dude, you will never get your prep you want unless u agree to my rules, i agreed to yours every single time i've prepped you, ball is in your court now bud. i pull 60 on weekends not sitting 30 people for you, fuck off mate!

Cant read ? Overheads/Prayer disabled btw xD

30v30 on a sunday eat your socks, I have 60 Panthers ready to smoke your clan; not gonna sit half of them. you want 30v30s then we prep midweek.

30v30 on a sunday eat your socks, I have 60 Panthers ready to smoke your clan; not gonna sit half of them. you want 30v30s then we prep midweek.

u have 60 EOP members dont forget u lost to edge recruits

Cant compete? I can compete which is why i bullied your clan into asking 4 different clans to team with you last sunday.

I need overheads??? DUDE YOUR OWN LEADER HAS 44PRAYER LMFAO, YOU HAVE MORE OVERHEADS THAN I DO LMFA000000.

I pulled 60 of my OWN members with a 65- cap and i only had roughly 5 people above 60cb the rest were 60-

But yeah dude, Didnt i just say your non opening trip was last sunday? so tell me who has the peanut sized brain now hahahahahhahahaha.

Rampage is dead dude, you will never get your prep you want unless u agree to my rules, i agreed to yours every single time i've prepped you, ball is in your court now bud. i pull 60 on weekends not sitting 30 people for you, fuck off mate!

So why you scared for a 60 cb cap??? lmfao your ego must hurt so bad knowing edge recruits have rekt your clan. Alright kid, i can't believe you're actually scared to prep us on saturday. I'll even make it 40min. Let's get lit quit your crying. 

u have 60 EOP members dont forget u lost to edge recruits

So why you scared for a 60 cb cap??? lmfao your ego must hurt so bad knowing edge recruits have rekt your clan. Alright kid, i can't believe you're actually scared to prep us on saturday. I'll even make it 40min. Let's get lit quit your crying. 

Crying? You are the one making status updates about my clan every 15 minutes and topics every day. Who is crying now ?

"Let's Get Lit quit your crying" Prep me Sunday 45v45min 65cap overheads/prayers off. if not, decline you're a pussy peace dude. You and your clan are a waste of time l0l.

Crying? You are the one making status updates about my clan every 15 minutes and topics every day. Who is crying now ?

"Let's Get Lit quit your crying" Prep me Sunday 45v45min 65cap overheads/prayers off. if not, decline you're a pussy peace dude. You and your clan are a waste of time l0l.

Why would we agree to 65 cap when we still have low 50s that are still training? Your logic makes no sense. You just told me you only have ~5 people over 60 cap, so just make it 60 cap. 

Lmao, do you not understand that most of us are busy Sunday. Explain to my why Saturday doesn't work. Give em a valid reason. 

Why would we agree to 65 cap when we still have low 50s that are still training? Your logic makes no sense. You just told me you only have ~5 people over 60 cap, so just make it 60 cap. 

Lmao, do you not understand that most of us are busy Sunday. Explain to my why Saturday doesn't work. Give em a valid reason. 

Saturday doesnt work cause i said so broccoli, See you sunday or you can just stop trying to get a prep you are confirmed scared.

Last 3 preps i have accepted your terms, your day, your rules, your minimum opt count. Now you can bend the knee or you can just keep dying to my clan on weekends and have no events midweek.